Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How about your viewing experience for the Premier League

a kind fan

Banned
May 21, 2020
Hi, fellow. Sorry for bothering you again. I have to get enough responses to my survey. I am a big fan of the Premier League. I really appreciate the platform because it is a good place where we can share our opinions and fan stories about favorite football teams on it.

I have a plea. Could you help me take the survey about fan experience in the Premier League? It will take you a couple of minutes. Many thanks.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...n7UUxoSDl-h5fuOVqiDiiPsg/viewform?usp=sf_link

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Hi, fellow. Sorry for bothering you again. I have to get enough responses to my survey. I am a big fan of the Premier League. I really appreciate the platform because it is a good place where we can share our opinions and fan stories about favorite football teams on it.

I have a plea. Could you help me take the survey about fan experience in the Premier League? It will take you a couple of minutes. Many thanks.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...n7UUxoSDl-h5fuOVqiDiiPsg/viewform?usp=sf_link

You'd get a lot more responses if you weren't collecting data about occupation and income. Just saying.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Done.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You'd get a lot more responses if you weren't collecting data about occupation and income. Just saying.

No personally identifiable information is being requested so I can’t see what the issue is?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Done. Very odd that the intro explains that the survey is about 'AR' which I sort of assumed meant Anti Racism all the way to question 19 when it turned out to mean Augmented Reality. Oh, and I now know what a Linkert Scale is. Oddly disjointed kind of survey IMHO but good luck with it anyway

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
This is the 3rd attempt to get people to get this survey completed - The first was 23 May.

Which probably tells you that people are either excluded by age or are not interested in completing the survey after looking at the question set.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here