Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Instead of Ring of Fire next season....

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Could we introduce this pleeeease.....
https://youtu.be/tODlPxhbGF8
Imagine North Stand, North West corner, South Upper, South Lower, East Upper, East Lower, South West corner
( not the South, that can be rigged because of the away fans :D) all gunning for their section to be chosen, maybe add the concourses as well :lolol: .
Man, there'll be bottle tops, flasks and God knows what flying around. :albion2:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
One of my real annoyances is how rarely is anything original used by supporters. Really annoys me. Can't fans come up with their own songs and exaltations ? That's probably why I like GOSBTS.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
To be fair, Americans are very cringe worthy at the best of times - but this is an example of the benefits of allowing alcohol in the stands.

More than that, I think it is an exampe of the benefit of not living in America.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Imagine North Stand, North West corner, South Upper, South Lower, East Upper, East Lower, South West corner
( not the South, that can be rigged because of the away fans :D) all gunning for their section to be chosen, maybe add the concourses as well :lolol: .
Man, there'll be bottle tops, flasks and God knows what flying around. :albion2:

South Upper? Only if the 20 people in the MWB boxes have finished their prawn sandwiches.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Are you really fun & forced enough for that though?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Killjoy here, I’d rather have no music or gimics after GOSBTS finishes. I used to really enjoy the crowd noise building in the minute or so before kick off, now we have this wanky music and scarf waving and it’s not going away is it? :down:

I prefer my entertainment around the football and don’t need the shit pre match “entertainment” that is now de rigueur. Is it an attention span thing?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We're gonna need to hire a pre-match sequence coordinator at this rate. I mean, how on earth do you juggle Ring Of Fire/Jump Around together with the team huddle, the knee-taking and a potential minute's silence/applause? If it gets any more convoluted, teams are going to have to start attending rehearsals

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here