Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lord Beefy

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
:lolol:

Someone is going to feel a bit embarrassed and sheepish in the morning.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
I'm not sure if Lord Beef does much by way of nuance or irony - his residency in Spain whilst bellowing about Brexit might show this -but even he might think it's a bit odd to be given a role as an unelected policy-maker on the basis of ranting about unelected policy-makers.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I guess [MENTION=12935]GT49er[/MENTION] is still sleeping it off? :lolol:

Jim in the West

NSC Patreon
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
It's also one in the eye for the few remainers who can't accept the referendum result or give up their self appointed moral high-ground........

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=i...VGe8AKHZpuAGMQ_h0wAHoECAkQBA&biw=1366&bih=643

Oh dear, Brexit = racist - how does that work in this case then?

Botham's take on Brexit was that we needed to leave the EU to stop the UK "becoming cluttered" - I think we know what that means.....too many horrible Frenchies (or, even worse, Romanians and their ilk). Beefy was an amazing cricketer, but I'm not sure I'd want to spend too much time in his company. He'd probably feel the same way about me, though!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He once popped into the Longman once for a game of pool.
Great cricketer and a truly Great British hero.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A Great British hero who lives in Spain :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Ok...
What lovely green eyes you have.

No, not jealousy, but grieving the rights I had which have been removed from me & millions of others.

There’s an old song which is true today
‘It’s the rich wot gets the pleasures, and the poor wot gets the blame’

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
No, not jealousy, but grieving the rights I had which have been removed from me & millions of others.

There’s an old song which is true today
‘It’s the rich wot gets the pleasures, and the poor wot gets the blame’

What rights have been removed from you?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The UK left the EU, We are still part of Europe, are we not allowed to travel and live in Europe anymore?

You deliberately left out work from Jim’s post. Living is also restricted to 90 days in any one year after January.

Bear pit bound.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The UK left the EU, We are still part of Europe, are we not allowed to travel and live in Europe anymore?

Deleted. I can’t be arsed.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You deliberately left out work from Jim’s post. Living is also restricted to 90 days in any one year after January.

Bear pit bound.

Could always apply for a ETIAS visa waiver.
Why are you demanding the pit? do you not like discussing things?
Let’s get going...

Jim in the West

NSC Patreon
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West

Bear pit bound.

Also forgot about the word "freely" - after 1 Jan if you want to work in the EU you'll need to apply for residency and a work permit. The process can be quite lengthy, and in most countries you will need to have a confirmed job offer and/or contract of employment before you apply. Even just travelling on holiday will be a bit of a pain (no longer covered by EHIC, need to get special driving permit, probably a lot more hassle at the border, etc, etc). I mainly feel sorry for the younger generation - unlikely to be able to participate in Erasmus programmes, studying at EU universities massively more expensive, much more tricky getting a job in the EU/EEA. But Brexit is mainly a project for the oldies, and I doubt if they'll care.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here