Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lord Beefy

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
I met Phil Tuffnell in a pub in Perth WA once . He asked me for a light We had a beer and chatted about why Botham missed the cut for that tour.

Great Cricketer .

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
And your greatest achievement is?

Botham isn’t being given a peerage for his cricket, or his charity work , which are both exemplary, he’s been gifted it for backing the shit show that is Brexit.

He lives in Spain most of the time, I may be a lot of things, but, I’m not a hypocrite,

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Botham isn’t being given a peerage for his cricket, or his charity work , which are both exemplary, he’s been gifted it for backing the shit show that is Brexit.

He lives in Spain most of the time, I may be a lot of things, but, I’m not a hypocrite,

He may be a lot of things, but he is not going to be determining our future in the House of Lords! Geez, are there really some people who will never get over the referendum result? It's done and dusted .................... for good or ill, depending on your prejudices about the EU.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean

I’m sure plenty have been ‘gifted it’ without providing the country of some great sporting moments and raising millions.

Nobody could possibly be pro Brexit unless they are a ranting white middle or upper classed racist :rolleyes:. And before you bang on I actually voted remain.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
He may be a lot of things, but he is not going to be determining our future in the House of Lords! Geez, are there really some people who will never get over the referendum result? It's done and dusted .................... for good or ill, depending on your prejudices about the EU.

People who voted leave have screwed the country. Accept it.

I have.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I’m sure plenty have been ‘gifted it’ without providing the country of some great sporting moments and raising millions.

Nobody could possibly be pro Brexit unless they are a ranting white middle or upper classed racist :rolleyes:. And before you bang on I actually voted remain.

It's a report in the brexit backing Telegraph that says he will be gifted his peerage for his support of Brexit. ' Gifted' is the terminology used for the Monarch to raise a subject to the Nobility, not me being sarcastic.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

"Nobody could possibly be pro Brexit unless they are a ranting white middle or upper classed racist"

Well, that does rather sum up NSC, doesn't it ..........

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's a report in the brexit backing Telegraph that says he will be gifted his peerage for his support of Brexit. ' Gifted' is the terminology used for the Monarch to raise a subject to the Nobility, not me being sarcastic.
Have you not considered that a majority of voters who chose to vote (52%) might think, 'fine, why not?'

Yes, I am aware of the huge majority of NSCers that are out of step with the rest of the country.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Have you not considered that a majority of voters who chose to vote (52%) might think, 'fine, why not?'

Yes, I am aware of the huge majority of NSCers that are out of step with the rest of the country.

Hey, you crack on. I do understand that 17.2 million voted 4 years ago to leave. A stupid decision in my opinion, it always has been my opinion that this country is better off in the largest trading block on the planet, you have a different opinion. I will not be hiding my contempt for the leave vote, or, it's pretty dire consequences that are now being brought to fruition, Kent turned into a lorry park , huge expense on the public purse that we will struggle to support, rising consumer prices, falling employment, an internal border in the U.K., but as that's all project fear ,I expect we'll muddle through,after all ,we won the Second World War, on our own, with no help, at all.
44 years, I've listened to anti EU bods spouting their stuff, so, on that calculation, I have another 40 years of moaning about us leaving.

It's only fair.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hey, you crack on. I do understand that 17.2 million voted 4 years ago to leave. A stupid decision in my opinion, it always has been my opinion that this country is better off in the largest trading block on the planet, you have a different opinion. I will not be hiding my contempt for the leave vote, or, it's pretty dire consequences that are now being brought to fruition, Kent turned into a lorry park , huge expense on the public purse that we will struggle to support, rising consumer prices, falling employment, an internal border in the U.K., but as that's all project fear ,I expect we'll muddle through,after all ,we won the Second World War, on our own, with no help, at all.
44 years, I've listened to anti EU bods spouting their stuff, so, on that calculation, I have another 40 years of moaning about us leaving.

It's only fair.
44 years I've been stuck by politicians who cared not a shit for my views we've been stuck in the f***** EU. Fantastic to be shot of the EU shit.

Have another referendum in 40 years - only fair.
We'll be still well out of it, but it'll give another futile chance for Potty-mouthed Geldoff's friends (irrevelant that the potty-mouth will be by then) to foul-mouth everything that doesn't agree with their prejudices. Bear pit probably awaits, but we do know the majority of mods' views on Brexit, don't we?

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
44 years I've been stuck by politicians who cared not a shit for my views we've been stuck in the f***** RU. F****** to be shot of the EU shit.

Have another referendum in 40 years - only fair.
We'll be still well out of it, but it'll give another futile chance for Potty-mouthed Geldoff's friends (irrevelant that the potty-mouth will be by then) to foul-mouth everything that doesn't agree with their prejudices. Bear pit probably awaits, but we do know the majority of mods' views on Brexit, don't we?

Sorry, can I have that in the Queens English?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
.....................................and who on NSC is the pillock that thinks 'fantastic' has to be censored to *********? Gawd, there's some thickos on here tonight!

And your mob have the temerity to moan “lefty loons trying to censor me” when their ridiculous rants get threads thrown into the Gammon pit.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here