Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lord Beefy

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
You have books. That’s a start. In fact it’s a very good place to start. Have a go at reading them; I appreciate they can look daunting and overwhelming with all those pages and words but they get easier to over time. I have confidence in you and I reckon in a few months you will be reading them properly and not having to follow the words with your finger.

Oooh, that's cutting.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You have books. That’s a start. In fact it’s a very good place to start. Have a go at reading them; I appreciate they can look daunting and overwhelming with all those pages and words but they get easier to over time. I have confidence in you and I reckon in a few months you will be reading them properly and not having to follow the words with your finger.

This where we are is it? Mention Lord Beefy is a great cricketer and truly Great Briton and the thread gets consigned to the pit and I get told I cannot read and should not be allowed to vote.....marvellous.

Let’s get going.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
This where we are is it? Mention Lord Beefy is a great cricketer and truly Great Briton and the thread gets consigned to the pit and I get told I cannot read and should not be allowed to vote.....marvellous.

Let’s get going.

You forget that while you think you are being all clever and subtle with your bigoted anti foreigner/EU agenda, most people with more than a turnip for a brain can see you coming a mile off.

It’s not that you underestimate us, it’s that you overestimate yourself.

You’re not alone, there’s a handful of you that do it. And all of you look very silly.

We already went.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Let’s get going.

Always the victim.

It's never your fault.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Why does the moron keep putting "Let's get going" at the bottom of all his idiotic posts? Like a small child who calls everyone "Mummy" even when it's their Dad, teacher, grandparent. Although if you're 3 years old, people still see that sort of thing as cute........

What an utter clown! :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Let's get blowing.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Gammonesque nonsense as usual.

And these thickos question why all the fishing threads they start end up in the gammon pit. Their lack of insight and general awareness of the world and how it works never fails to surprise me.
Thick, spineless, bigots. To a man.

Jan 30, 2008
Why does the moron keep putting "Let's get going" at the bottom of all his idiotic posts? Like a small child who calls everyone "Mummy" even when it's their Dad, teacher, grandparent. Although if you're 3 years old, people still see that sort of thing as cute........

What an utter clown! :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Let's get blowing.

Errrrrr ,in what way ???
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
And these thickos question why all the fishing threads they start end up in the gammon pit. Their lack of insight and general awareness of the world and how it works never fails to surprise me.
Thick, spineless, bigots. To a man.

Have you got the door locked on your gate house
Regards
DF

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
The Honours system is a shocking anachronism. To give someone a Peerage for nothing more than having an opinion is simply shallow, divisive and cheap. However, in fairness, had Remain won, would a grateful PM (say Cameron) had dome the same? I'd like to think 'no'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here