Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Fridat afternoon/ evening drinking thread

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Just opened a can of Miguel , following up shortly with a Northern Monk or 2 :drink: can't load picture at moment for some reason .

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
IMG_20200717_154648.jpg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Love one but been suffering from diverticulitis for over a week doctor wants me to go to hospital if it continues tomorrow :down::down:

Boooo

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I've only got three bottle of Peroni and two cans of some no alcohol beer. I need to get myself out to get some naughty alternatives straight after this final meeting! :)

That said, Mrs Fats is out with the kids and the other car doesn't work - anyone near Tunbridge Wells able to come to my rescue? :D :D :D

Music City Gull

Not Changing This, Bozza
Jun 28, 2020
12 South
Just opened a can of Miguel , following up shortly with a Northern Monk or 2 :drink: can't load picture at moment for some reason .

I don’t know what Miguel is or whatever but it’s 10am in Nashville and I’m enjoying the start of the day with some Bad Boy La Croix’s (white claw mango). Wife has a 24 shift at the hospital and I’ve been streaming EPL and EFL soccer for 10ish hours. Supposed to be 103 degrees here today and I’m about to have a good afternoon ending with the West Ham game. Cheers boyos

477780.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Couple of Wiper and True pale ales in the garden. Bottle of Bardos (from Quaff, naturally) to go with a Poco Loco Tapas delivery later.

Cheers

b7e90cbfdfee10a5c4e6f5db20ee7464.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Love one but been suffering from diverticulitis for over a week doctor wants me to go to hospital if it continues tomorrow :down::down:

Boooo

Blimey. I hope it’s nothing too serious, wishing you well.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
At 7.1%, I think I'll warm up with a can or two of scaramanga first, but I'm looking forward to giving this a go a little later

:cheers:

Beer.jpg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I don’t know what Miguel is or whatever but it’s 10am in Nashville and I’m enjoying the start of the day with some Bad Boy La Croix’s (white claw mango). Wife has a 24 shift at the hospital and I’ve been streaming EPL and EFL soccer for 10ish hours. Supposed to be 103 degrees here today and I’m about to have a good afternoon ending with the West Ham game. Cheers boyos

View attachment 126206

Out of interest, who did you used to post as ? :wink:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

View attachment 126206

Excellent work :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here