Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Zeppelins and other mighty, powerful obsolete things

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I noticed to my surprise there's no thread about airships.

Hindenburg-stadium-Olympic-Berlin-Germany-August-1936.jpg

Sure, they werent very safe etc but holy shit it must have been powerful seeing them!

Post your favorite airship thoughts as well as other obsolete fantastic things that we sadly dont get enjoy these days.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

View attachment 126175

Sure, they werent very safe etc but holy shit it must have been powerful seeing them!

Post your favorite airship thoughts as well as other obsolete fantastic things that we sadly dont get enjoy these days.

Burnley supporters revere that airship.

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
I loved watching the Good Year blimp float over our garden in Shoreham when I was a kid, especially when it was lit up.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Swansman;9422663I've always found it fascinating that such a majestic creation that must have been truly impressive to see no longer exists. I'm trying to think of something comparable "astounding to see but no longer exists" said:
Guess you never did get to see the North Stand toilets are the Goldstone then...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I've always found it fascinating that such a majestic creation that must have been truly impressive to see no longer exists. I'm trying to think of something comparable "astounding to see but no longer exists", but cant think of any...

dibujos-infantiles-dinosaurios-brachiosaurus.jpg

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
They were indeed a bit... bad.

I've always found it fascinating that such a majestic creation that must have been truly impressive to see no longer exists. I'm trying to think of something comparable "astounding to see but no longer exists", but cant think of any...

Tenochtitlan

1-tenochtitlan-aztec-city-state-science-source (1).jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

View attachment 126175

Surely you should email Paul Barber when you notice something not right ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here