Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay appreciation thread

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Been a great signing. Don’t feel he gets the credit he Deserves. Also badly needs a song - sort it out people!

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Sort of thought he looked like the sort of bloke who would convince you to buy him a drink and then pinch your missus, but then he said something, audibly but off the mic, like "thank you very much, have an enjoyable evening" after his interview. That dun't happen very often.

Also outlandishly handsome and has a quality accent.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Level with Mahrez and Lacazette on 10 league goals. We couldn't have asked for much more than that with two matches still to go.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Tribute to El Galgo or bantering Guendouzi?

b5c6ef1dcddfa84c67303e5f23e71342.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Been a great signing. Don’t feel he gets the credit he Deserves. Also badly needs a song - sort it out people!

He has the greatest song NSC has ever produced.

Sadly we're all to shitehouse to sign it.

Maupay I'm in love.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Sort of thought he looked like the sort of bloke who would convince you to buy him a drink and then pinch your missus, but then he said something, audibly but off the mic, like "thank you very much, have an enjoyable evening" after his interview. That dun't happen very often.

Also outlandishly handsome and has a quality accent.

He also speaks better English than me.

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton

I've heard one being sung to the tune of Whigfield - Saturday Night.

"Saturday night and I like the way you move, Neal Maupay." Don't know the rest of the words!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Its Maupay I’m in love. Yes, count me as a member of his fan club. He’s been a fantastic signing for us, one of the best in our modern PL era.

10 goals in your debut season in the Prem for a relegation team is fantastic, I think he could be more clinical. Seem to remember a lot of chances, especially in first half of the season, that he missed.

A bit more clinical and we have 20 goals a season striker.

Oh, and his shit-housery is top drawer. Maupay is going to be an Albion legend.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Been a fanboy of him since day one, think I've given him more 8 and 9 ratings than I've given all the other players together.

Top class striker, very complete and with stronger surroundings he could already score 15-20 goals in the PL. Just needs to sharpen a few things and he will be a world class striker. 99% certain he will be in Deschamps next France squad (they have "shit" strikers) and unfortunately I would be very surprised if he would remain after next season, strikers are becoming a rarity these days with everyone trying to develop fancy wingers. Everyone is going to want him.

Gotta love his attitude as well, seems very cool, friendly and intelligent off the pitch while being a rabid dog on it.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Was wondering if the celebration was a little message to Konsa who he tried to have a fight with at the Amex earlier in the season. Scored for Villa and failed to keep the equaliser from going over the line earlier on. Probably overthinking it.

But that is the beauty of Le Petit Maison de Merde!

Probably 6 or 7 Prem players watching that thinking **** you Maupay, I am Not crying!!

Our season’s saviour no doubt, reckon we would have gone down without him.

Scoring 10 is perfect too, any more and some club would now be grabbing him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here