Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Thursdat Nerve calming refreshments

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Slid past my second home and procured some Dark Star Hophead . . .the first for some time . . . Took the dog a for walk, went for a swim in the sea, home to wet the whistle . . . .dilicious

I also procured a new brew . . . Goldmark 'Wah-Wah

Having seen the starting line up I dipped in early. Very well hopped, a good brew. Not online unfortunately . . . But you can slide in for a takeaway if you're in the vicinity.

https://fillyourwelly.com/shop/ols/categories/cask-beers

Claret in the pantry just in case.

Super rare Invergorden 10 year single grain For emergencies . . . 15 years in the bottle . . . Light smooth, good for forgetting! Hoping I don't need it.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Whilst I’ll obviously watching a different game to you guys tonight, after our last two outings, I’ll be - actually I already am - enjoying the numbing effects of Henry Weston’s Vintage.

Highly recommended for numbing football induced pain.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I will start with a Cranborne Poacher and take it from there.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In a break with tradition:-

71oSHFGthOL._AC_SY879_.jpg

Mexican Seagull

Jan 16, 2013
Mexico City
I need 3 or 4 tequilas (will be a nice Don Julio cristalina) after suffering through the awful Everton Villa game surely we are better than both of those teams....

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
A couple of pints of Hacker-Pschorr in Smock Alley, not sure now I’m back home whether I might need a dram of some sort to keep me going.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Whilst I’ll obviously watching a different game to you guys tonight, after our last two outings, I’ll be - actually I already am - enjoying the numbing effects of Henry Weston’s Vintage.

Highly recommended for numbing football induced pain.
Agree with the recommendation but tonight I was well served by some home-delivered Brunch stout from the Downlands Brewery.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I watched that sober.
I won’t be doing that again.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
I'm starting with a Weihenstephaner Dunkelweiß, with Old Crafty Hen to follow.

Love Weihenstephaner Dunkel - paid a visit to their brewery outside Munich on a work trip last year. If you ever get chance to try the Vitus beer they do it’s absolutely stunning; at nearly 8% a session beer it ain’t but it’s a cracking beer.

You’ve gone from pretty sweet to quite bitter with your Crafty Hen mind. Mixing it up. :drink:

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Thought I'd use this thread rather than starting another. Bit of a mix this afternoon, Kronenberg Birra Morretti and now San Miguel IMG_20200730_170754.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here