Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sunday 26th July - Last day of Prem season

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sorry if been covered elsewhere but can't find it and Google has proved inconclusive.

How many games are being shown and on what channels on the final day? Obviously all games have to kick off at same time, do Sky have it?

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Looking at the schedule it seems that every match could have something riding on it, except for those at Man C and Newcastle. We'll probably only know after the next round of games - so about 22 July. I'm hoping that ours will by then be another of the 'nothing riding' matches.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Looking at the schedule it seems that every match could have something riding on it, except for those at Man C and Newcastle. We'll probably only know after the next round of games - so about 22 July. I'm hoping that ours will by then be another of the 'nothing riding' matches.

Yeah you’d hope we’re watching a potential winner takes all between West Ham and Watford on the final day.

BHAFCLive

Sep 21, 2018
All ten will be shown on TV, 8 on Sky, the other 2 on BT, all kicking off at 4pm. But you won't know which game is on which channel until a few days before.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
My wedding anniversary, usually the season end on the wife's birthday so it seems fitting that this season would end on another day that would put me in the dog house for watching the footy

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Somebody said on here a while ago that Sky have 8 games and BT 2?

All ten will be shown on TV, 8 on Sky, the other 2 on BT, all kicking off at 4pm. But you won't know which game is on which channel until a few days before.

Sky Sports Main Event
Sky Sports Premier League
Sky Sports Football
Sky Sports Action
Sky Sports Arena
Sky Sports F1
Sky Sports Mix
Pick TV (one free to air game left)
BT Sport 1
BT Sport 2

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Well, we had better be safe before then. I will be on a ferry leaving Newhaven at 4.30 - the last thing I want to find out on arrival in France is that Burnley have relegated us.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sincerely hoping ours is a dead rubber, so I can watch one of the other games as someone fights for their lives.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here