Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Southampton Football Clubs most famous supporter...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Aida-Yespica-boob.jpg

No disrespect Aida, you may be Venezuela's 2nd most popular export but your team will be shipping a lot of goals tonight :lolol: as they take one helluva beating.

GPott and the boys will be reeling after a cruel defeat inflicted by the billionaires from Abu Dhabi, and will be hell bent on putting that right tonight against South coast rivals, with no love lost between the sides.

Come on, let's raise our collective rooves as we roar the boys on from our living rooms in pursuit of the 3 points which will take us to the promised land of EPL football 2020/21.

:O

:ascarf:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
It's a Yes-pica from me - I think that's who she is ....

If the boobies are displaying the score, looking like a 2-1 to the good guys! With the 1 being a bit dubious ...

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
View attachment 126138

No disrespect Aida, you may be Venezuela's 2nd most popular export but your team will be shipping a lot of goals tonight :lolol: as they take one helluva beating.

GPott and the boys will be reeling after a cruel defeat inflicted by the billionaires from Abu Dhabi, and will be hell bent on putting that right tonight against South coast rivals, with no love lost between the sides.

Come on, let's raise our collective rooves as we roar the boys on from our living rooms in pursuit of the 3 points which will take us to the promised land of EPL football 2020/21.

What is her relationship with the SCC? My guess is that on Mondays and Thursdays, she volunteers to breastfeed the creche.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
As always, I have no idea who she is, which means we'll win, just like we always do... oh, wait.

Still, win or lose, there's always bikinis. Which is nice.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
View attachment 126138

Yet another BINT I can't recognise, I must be getting past it...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I’m so old. I’ve no idea who she is and my first thought was I wonder what’s she’s reading?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What is her relationship with the SCC? My guess is that on Mondays and Thursdays, she volunteers to breastfeed the creche.

Craig David's ex missus, used to take her to St Mary's, and she fell in love with them, even now her first thought wherever she is in the world is how are my beloved Saints getting on.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
View attachment 126138

Come on, let's raise our collective rooves as we roar the boys on from our living rooms in pursuit of the 3 points which will take us to
the promised land of EPL football 2020/21.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here