Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which teams are going down with Norwich

Who is going down with Norwich

• Total voters

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
"Worst possible realistic scenario"? You don't think Bournemouth could beat Southampton?

I think Hugo is being very fair in those as a close to 'worse-case-but-still-being-realistic-scenario'. We surely can't be saying that every team beats us, but those teams then get beaten by all the other relegation candidates. It's nonsense to give everyone such a great set of results except for us - this is in the face of form over the season, post lockdown and every other measure you care to think of.

In fact, it's seemingly just a reaction to the most recent set of fixtures. I'm sure at the start of resumption, 90% of us would have snapped at the chance to be in the current position!

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I’m assuming Everton throw the towel in.

I'm not. Both Villa and Bournemouth's games against Everton are at Goodison. Everton's home and away results are poles apart and everyone is writing them off because of an away stuffing from Wolves. Since the restart only one team has won at Everton:

Everton.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Nobody thought there was a chance that B'muff would give Leicester a tonking.....................

Not totally sure about a tonking.

Leicester, albeit playing poorly and with an air of complacency, were leading until that mad 2 minutes starting with Schmeichel gifting them a goal.

I honestly see no way 'Muff can get a sniff against a rampant Citeh right now.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Villa and Watford. Don't think Watford will get another point, Bournemouth will win one game (Everton last day) and sneak past them on GD.

I'm going to say that GD will be equal and that Muff stay up on goals scored!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not totally sure about a tonking.

Leicester, albeit playing poorly and with an air of complacency, were leading until that mad 2 minutes starting with Schmeichel gifting them a goal.

I honestly see no way 'Muff can get a sniff against a rampant Citeh right now.
4-1 = a tonking (IMHO, of course)!

There is also concern that a rampant Citeh might now be held back for the cup, and the reserves left to take care of plucky.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I'm not. Both Villa and Bournemouth's games against Everton are at Goodison. Everton's home and away results are poles apart and everyone is writing them off because of an away stuffing from Wolves. Since the restart only one team has won at Everton:

Everton.

I should have added that they haven't lost at home in the last ten and there are some decent teams in that run: Liverpool, Chelsea, Man Utd, Brighton. Yes it's possible that they get turned over, but everyone that I read saying that we could be in trouble, seems to take for granted that Villa and Bournemouth will beat them. Obviously it's possible, but on paper, Everton away is a harder game than any of the three that we have remaining.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
I should have added that they haven't lost at home in the last ten and there are some decent teams in that run: Liverpool, Chelsea, Man Utd, Brighton. Yes it's possible that they get turned over, but everyone that I read saying that we could be in trouble, seems to take for granted that Villa and Bournemouth will beat them. Obviously it's possible, but on paper, Everton away is a harder game than any of the three that we have remaining.

Yeah agree with that, and add to it that Ancelotti was not happy at all with the way they performed at Wolves, and I think a few players might be playing for their Everton place for next season.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I've got £10 on Bournemouth, Villa and Southampton to all win this week.

150/1.

Luckily I NEVER win bets which deliver £1500, so I have made the Gods of Betting ensure that the nightmare set of results doesn't happen. A bargain for just £10.

But what happens if Bournemouth & Villa win and Saints draw. That would be just as bad for us and you would be gutted, no double gutted.
You had better cover that too!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
But what happens if Bournemouth & Villa win and Saints draw. That would be just as bad for us and you would be gutted, no double gutted.
You had better cover that too!
Not really. It wouldn't be great but 37 points is massively better for us than 36.

The gutting part is that the scores are taken at 90 minutes - so it's possible to lose the bet and get the nightmare results.

But this works both ways. Albion could get an added time equaliser, and the 90 minute bet also come in.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
If another team in the bottom three had our last three fixtures we would be bricking it. We will win at least 1 and draw another.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
4-1 = a tonking (IMHO, of course)!

There is also concern that a rampant Citeh might now be held back for the cup, and the reserves left to take care of plucky.

Manchester Evening News predicts eight changes. So yes.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Looks strong enough team to me

ccb55ced4b362e34bb8e2a3b834bde42.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here