Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which teams are going down with Norwich

Who is going down with Norwich

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Three games to go and things could become clearer by late Friday evening, so if you had to predict the two to go who would you go for?

Not who you’d like to go down but who you think will.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Watford and Albion.

*Only joking*.... I hope.

If Bournemouth have a miracle win over Man City tonight we are in a certain amount of trouble.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Villa and Watford. Don't think Watford will get another point, Bournemouth will win one game (Everton last day) and sneak past them on GD.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
All sorted this week,

Muff lose tonight and can only get 37 points with at least -25 GD
Villa lose at Everton and can only get 36 points on at least -28 GD
We get a point at Stains on -16 GD and will have 37 points, the rest I care not one jot what they do

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Watford and Albion.

*Only joking*.... I hope.

If Bournemouth have a miracle win over Man City tonight we are in a certain amount of trouble.

At 14/1 on Muff to win if you even had the slightest thought they could then you should stick a pony on it, for me I'd rather bet big on the 1/7 for City.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
At 14/1 on Muff to win if you even had the slightest thought they could then you should stick a pony on it, for me I'd rather bet big on the 1/7 for City.
I've got £10 on Bournemouth, Villa and Southampton to all win this week.

150/1.

Luckily I NEVER win bets which deliver £1500, so I have made the Gods of Betting ensure that the nightmare set of results doesn't happen. A bargain for just £10.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I'm abstaining on this one, don't like these kind of polls

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’ve been thinking about what would happen if West Ham, Watford, Villa & Bournemouth find some sort of form or get more of the outrageous luck that gave Villa & Bournemouth their recent victories.

Here is the worst possible realistic scenario for us. It leaves us surviving on goal difference with Villa and B’Muff sunk.

Results would be:

West Ham 0 - 0 Watford (fix)
Man Utd 1 - 2 West Ham
Aston Villa 1 - 0 West Ham

Watford 0 - 3 Man City
Arsenal 1 - 3 Watford

Southampton 3 - 0 Brighton
Brighton 0 - 2 Newcastle
Burnley 3 - 0 Brighton

Everton 0 - 2 Aston Villa
Aston Villa 0 - 2 Arsenal

Man City 4 - 0 Bournemouth
Southampton 2 - 2 Bournemouth
Everton 0 - 2 Bournemouth

West Ham - 38
Watford - 38
Brighton - 36 (-24)
Aston Villa - 36 (-26)
Bournemouth - 35
Norwich - 21

If we don’t get another point, we have to ensure that we look after our goal difference. I’ve predicted losing scores for us that generally, only the two Manchester teams and Liverpool have achieved over us.

The key fixtures for me are the Arsenal ones (I’m assuming Everton throw the towel in). I’ve got them down for one shocking defeat but if that is two, it could be our downfall.

This is very much a doomsday scenario for me, I think we’re finishing on 42 points by the way.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'd be rather worried if I were a Watford fan. If West Ham beat them on Friday I think they could be right in the brown stuff.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I really hope Villa go down, that way we are replacing one set of delusional northern muppets with another (Leeds)

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
I’ve been thinking about what would happen if West Ham, Watford, Villa & Bournemouth find some sort of form or get more of the outrageous luck that gave Villa & Bournemouth their recent victories.

Here is the worst possible realistic scenario for us. It leaves us surviving on goal difference with Villa and B’Muff sunk.

Results would be:

West Ham 0 - 0 Watford (fix)
Man Utd 1 - 2 West Ham
Aston Villa 1 - 0 West Ham

Watford 0 - 3 Man City
Arsenal 1 - 3 Watford

Southampton 3 - 0 Brighton
Brighton 0 - 2 Newcastle
Burnley 3 - 0 Brighton

Everton 0 - 2 Aston Villa
Aston Villa 0 - 2 Arsenal

Man City 4 - 0 Bournemouth
Southampton 2 - 2 Bournemouth
Everton 0 - 2 Bournemouth

West Ham - 38
Watford - 38
Brighton - 36 (-24)
Aston Villa - 36 (-26)
Bournemouth - 35
Norwich - 21

If we don’t get another point, we have to ensure that we look after our goal difference. I’ve predicted losing scores for us that generally, only the two Manchester teams and Liverpool have achieved over us.

The key fixtures for me are the Arsenal ones (I’m assuming Everton throw the towel in). I’ve got them down for one shocking defeat but if that is two, it could be our downfall.

This is very much a doomsday scenario for me, I think we’re finishing on 42 points by the way.

"Worst possible realistic scenario"? You don't think Bournemouth could beat Southampton?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here