Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ainsley Maitland-Niles

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
The fact that he can play left wing back is interesting. I think that we need the position covered if we play three centre backs. Bernado is hardly getting a game so I expect that Potter doesn't rate him. Would like this to happen.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
It wouldn’t be surprising to see Potter getting hold of this prospect and sitting him alongside Bissouma in the 2 of a 4-2-3-1

From this brief highlights video*, he is clearly quick, strong, direct and plays the quick ball without dawdling.
https://youtu.be/zHmpOW7SmPQ

*contains scenes of Maitland-Niles putting Zaha in his pocket.

Clips can be decieving, but does make him look useful

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Would be very surprised if this happened, especially as he has made several first team appearances.

Yes but it was only for Arsenal, he'd want to come to a progressive club.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I have no memory of Joe O'Ceaurruill..!?

I’ve just googled him and he made 8 apps but I don’t recall him. He’s also had more clubs than tiger woods!

The only thing I remember about Joe O'Ceaurruill is that he is the only professional footballer ever to have every vowel used in his name

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For those that are silly enough to not listen to The Tuesday Club.

To the tune of Kiss's Crazy Crazy Nights.

Ainsley
Ainsley
Ainsley
Maitland Niles.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Certainly someone Dan Ashworth will know pretty well from various England youth levels, I think there could be something in it.
Potter will be fully aware of him as well - he played defensive midfield in both the Arsenal games vs Potter's Ostersunds.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I'm loving all this Solanke stuff so i'm throwing this out there- after singing Lallana, if we signed AMN and THE SOLANKE i'd be absolutely DELIGHTED if that was the end of our transfers for next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here