Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] NSC Quiz League 2020- The Domestic Season

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
As the Summer Championship CHAMPION, of course I'm up for this. I have a title to defend.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Yes please, count me in.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I love a good quiz, me, but have experienced extreme embarrassment before when attending away games with various NSC members when football history questions come up. Far, far too often I score nul points when those around me wax lyrically and knowledgeably about the topic in hand.

I thought I’d check out a random round of three matches from the previous version of this quiz by following the link so generously provided by the OP. What do find? Yep, as always, people scoring 3 or 4 goals in a match, when I would have scored more by answering ‘Zaha’ to EVERY question than I did by attempting a more rational answer, such as, say, ‘2008’.

If you need a whipping boy to make up the numbers, I’ll gladly volunteer, but frankly, you could save yourself a lot of time by just putting ‘0’ against my name for every match prior to setting the questions.

If you don’t need a patsy to make up the numbers, all the better - for all concerned.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
yes, yes

a thousand times, yes

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I love a good quiz, me, but have experienced extreme embarrassment before when attending away games with various NSC members when football history questions come up. Far, far too often I score nul points when those around me wax lyrically and knowledgeably about the topic in hand.

I thought I’d check out a random round of three matches from the previous version of this quiz by following the link so generously provided by the OP. What do find? Yep, as always, people scoring 3 or 4 goals in a match, when I would have scored more by answering ‘Zaha’ to EVERY question than I did by attempting a more rational answer, such as, say, ‘2008’.

If you need a whipping boy to make up the numbers, I’ll gladly volunteer, but frankly, you could save yourself a lot of time by just putting ‘0’ against my name for every match prior to setting the questions.

If you don’t need a patsy to make up the numbers, all the better - for all concerned.

I find that the questions are pitched well enough such that one can think around the subject a bit and then have a reasonable stab at an answer. JOIN!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here