Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] TV Licencing phishing alert.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Unnecessary bit of cheap politicising that belongs on the Brexit thread. Would be incredibly stupid if anyone pitched in to get this thread removed to the bear pit. If it only saves one person from being scammed, it's worth more than a cheap swipe.

I bet you feel embarrassed to admit you were conned by that 350m per week scam.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I bet you feel embarrassed to admit you were conned by that 350m per week scam.

I'm not because I wasn't.

I would be embarrassed if I thought a cheap shot on a thread warning about a scam was almost as clever (not) as blethering that anyone who didn't conform to your view believed in unicorns. As I said, some things are best left on the Brexit thread or, for saddoes who just can't leave it alone, in the bear pit.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm not because I wasn't.

I would be embarrassed if I thought a cheap shot on a thread warning about a scam was almost as clever (not) as blethering that anyone who didn't conform to your view believed in unicorns. As I said, some things are best left on the Brexit thread or, for saddoes who just can't leave it alone, in the bear pit.

Project reality is playing out as we speak. Keep denying it if it makes you feel better, gammon chops.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Project reality is playing out as we speak. Keep denying it if it makes you feel better, gammon chops.

Oh sorry, forgot there are pr*ts around who are stupid enough to link coronavirus with Brexit. Ring any bells? Or too thick to recognise it?

Just get over it, t0sser (using that word is quite acceptable when replying to anyone prattish enough to call people 'gammon'). Now eff off.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Oh sorry, forgot there are pr*ts around who are stupid enough to link coronavirus with Brexit. Ring any bells? Or too thick to recognise it?

Just get over it, t0sser (using that word is quite acceptable when replying to anyone prattish enough to call people 'gammon'). Now eff off.

Who mentioned Coronavirus? Have you not noticed the news this week about post-brexit lorry parks being built in Ashford and customs declarations costing UK business £13 billion per year?

People have been saying for over 4 years now that this is what happens when you leave a Customs Union & Single Market. And throughout that time it has been belittled as so-called project fear. It's now all unfolding just as predicted. Thicko gammons like you keep claiming your victory if it makes you feel better, but you'll suffer the cost of it just the same as those of us bright enough to realise that we were being conned and it wasn't a price worth paying for blue passports.

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Who mentioned Coronavirus? Have you not noticed the news this week about post-brexit lorry parks being built in Ashford and customs declarations costing UK business £13 billion per year?

People have been saying for over 4 years now that this is what happens when you leave a Customs Union & Single Market. And throughout that time it has been belittled as so-called project fear. It's now all unfolding just as predicted. Thicko gammons like you keep claiming your victory if it makes you feel better, but you'll suffer the cost of it just the same as those of us bright enough to realise that we were being conned and it wasn't a price worth paying for blue passports.

170 days till self imposed trade sanctions, tick tock, tick tock...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here