Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Saint Bruno

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Great; a chance to see the Argus comments.

I see someone wants GP sacked and Dyche brought in.

Where the hell does the Argus find these people?

NSC?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Great; a chance to see the Argus comments.

I see someone wants GP sacked and Dyche brought in.

Where the hell does the Argus find these people?

On the plus side, the Argus comments on Albion stories remain pretty much on topic. Those on just about anything other than the Albion invariably brings out an Insane Clown Posse of genuine freaks. Comments on these articles invariably go as follows:

- Freak #1 gets up really early in the morning to post something attacking the council or the government
- Freak #2 has a pop at Freak #1
- All the other Freaks jump in with their multiple usernames, giving multiple Likes to reinforce their own comnent, then they spend the rest of the day slagging each other off. The original article under which their comments appear has long since been fogotten.

They play this crap out all day every day, completely unmoderated. It really is vile. Makes the NSC Bearpit look like Vicar's Tea Party

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
No they aren't. In my opinion.
Yes indeed Hazzo.

That's what's incorrect about scumbag racists like Tommy Robinson using "freedom of speech" as an excuse to be really offensive.

It's bollocks.

It's like saying it's ok to have the opinion that all people over the age of 60 should be punched repeatedly in the face. "Well, it's just an opinion".

**** off.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
"Ball retention remains a difficulty."

Before the restart we always had the lions share of possession. We actually went to the Etihad and came away with more possession which I believe broke records if I'm not mistaken?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
On the plus side, the Argus comments on Albion stories remain pretty much on topic.

Not wholly sure about that. I remember when the Amex was being built, some cockwomble saying that it would send the club bankrupt as the Albion would never pull in 13,000 supporters (the then number to break even) per game. He (and Im assuming it was a he) went on to say that the club would never even reach 10,000 per game and we heading for liquidation.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not wholly sure about that. I remember when the Amex was being built, some cockwomble saying that it would send the club bankrupt as the Albion would never pull in 13,000 supporters (the then number to break even) per game. He (and Im assuming it was a he) went on to say that the club would never even reach 10,000 per game and we heading for liquidation.

Still vaguely on topic tho eh? Even if hopelessly wrong

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
"Ball retention remains a difficulty."

Before the restart we always had the lions share of possession. We actually went to the Etihad and came away with more possession which I believe broke records if I'm not mistaken?

Yeah I don’t get that either.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes indeed Hazzo.

That's what's incorrect about scumbag racists like Tommy Robinson using "freedom of speech" as an excuse to be really offensive.

It's bollocks.

It's like saying it's ok to have the opinion that all people over the age of 60 should be punched repeatedly in the face. "Well, it's just an opinion".

**** off.

As an over-60 year old, may I suggest to several folk on NSC, please form an orderly queue? ??? :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here