Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adam Lallana

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Not these days really unfortunately!!

Would highly doubt this one would happen. Another team would come closer to the wage demands especially as he's free.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Don't tell me someone else is now doing his and Kylie's chimneys. There's just no loyalty anymore :wink:

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Why can`t you understand it?
Allegedly he`s on 80k a week at Liverpool, also allegedly and i stand to be corrected our highest earners are 50/60k a week.

But he would be free so you pay him £60k a week ,thereby retaining your wage structure, and give him a huge signing on fee to make up the difference. This still works out as a relatively cheap total when you consider how much it would cost to buy a similar player with a transfer fee

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
People living off his name. No thanks

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Seems unlikely but if he's not expecting a massive wage etc - sure, wouldnt mind to have him a year. Would bring immediate quality and too old to demand a long-term contract that would obstruct youngsters from getting in.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I’d rather fill the team with strong, quick, hungry players with an ability to find a teammate when pressed by the opposition.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Love it, we are umming and aahhing about whether we want a decent Liverpool player to sign for the massive Albion :lolol:

We are clearly BIG time now

If it’s a choice between him and Lingard, I hope we sign Lallana

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Love it, we are umming and aahhing about whether we want a decent Liverpool player to sign for the massive Albion :lolol:

This is NSC. If we were rumoured to be signing CR7, there'd be people wondering whether he could fit in with Potterball

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I see him a bit like Will Buckley - can be an exciting game-changer when he plays, but at less than 50% available fitness, we would need the wage contract to protect us from carrying a sick-note into retirement.
Didn't we do something similar with Vicente?
Maybe worth a punt if his wages are realistic ...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He's an extremely talented footballer with great vision, and what seems to be a brilliant level of professionalism. All those factors mean I'm in. What goes against him is the following: expensive wages, injury-prone, probably keen to go elsewhere (eg Southampton) and, finally and most importantly, he lacks pace, and what we need in his kind of position is pace -- although he's certainly a different type of player to Mooy and Gross, he plays in more-or-less similar position(s). So, on balance, I'm out.

This. But he is also like an older slower March.

I’m out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here