Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] @Triggaaar

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
One of my favourite posters
No posts from him in 6 weeks or so. Which is pretty unusual.

Does anyone know him in real life?

Hope everything is ok.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
One of my favourite posters
No posts from him in 6 weeks or so. Which is pretty unusual.

Does anyone know him in real life?

Hope everything is ok.

My thoughts too.

I don't know him but sent a PM to him a week or so ago asking if everything was ok. No reply yet.

Let's hope all is well. His absence has certainly been noticed.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Yea I miss him too, I've spent the last three hours trying to track him down... read some 300 threads to find his first name, and then found his birth date on some other board. Also tried to extract the metadata from some photos he took at some marathon eight years ago. No success. Then checked hundred or so Facebook profiles. Dont think I found him.

I need a job.

I hope he is fine though.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Yea I miss him too, I've spent the last three hours trying to track him down... read some 300 threads to find his first name, and then found his birth date on some other board. Also tried to extract the metadata from some photos he took at some marathon eight years ago. No success. Then checked hundred or so Facebook profiles. Dont think I found him.

I need a job.

I hope he is fine though.

Did you try Emailing Barber?

Only playing, I miss his witty multi-quoting, sarcasm posting smart Alec shenanigans too. :down:
Hope he is okay.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I have emailed him at the address he gave me a couple of years ago. I've added that should he reply and doesn't want anything posted here, I would respect his wishes, but should he respond, I don't see why I couldn't just let people know that he's OK.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Nothing.
I suppose it's possible that he just had enough of this place and quit, without a flounce.

Seems unlikely though.

Some people do. Ernest has and one of my favourite posters, Buzzer, is still going on Twitter but not on here. I post regularly on here but have silently quit Facebook and my life is much better for it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nothing.
I suppose it's possible that he just had enough of this place and quit, without a flounce.

Seems unlikely though.

Mmmmm....it would seem to me entirely like him.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Some people do. Ernest has and one of my favourite posters, Buzzer, is still going on Twitter but not on here. I post regularly on here but have silently quit Facebook and my life is much better for it.

I did that over a year ago and it was one of the best things I'd done in recent times, considering doing the same to Twitter now as well.

NSC is enough for me, for now.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I just use facebook messenger as a quick access point for contacts, but haven't looked at the evil "news"feed for years.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oops, sorry, didn't mean to cause concern, and thank you for asking.

I pop on to check the match day threads, but since the PC logged me out (for whatever reason) I hadn't bothered logging back in. I've just been busy and not enjoying NSC as much as I used to. I see there's a bear pit now, maybe that'll help.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Oops, sorry, didn't mean to cause concern, and thank you for asking.

I pop on to check the match day threads, but since the PC logged me out (for whatever reason) I hadn't bothered logging back in. I've just been busy and not enjoying NSC as much as I used to. I see there's a bear pit now, maybe that'll help.

Great to see you're well, you cantankerous old pedant! :wink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here