• Penalty

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cheating diving *******

Votes: 80 98.8%

• Total voters

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Could this be the first ever NSC poll to score 100% consensus?

If there hasn't been one before, now is the time.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
[tweet]1282323087678218241[/tweet]

This should go viral to show what an absolute dick he is.

But Utd will see that and think of how many penalties he could win for them and add more millions to the tranfser fee.

i would love to see a review board looking at these "dives" with the power to ban for 3 matches if guilty.
Perhaps that would stop it.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Pathetic cheat and a complete thicko if he thinks his theatrics won’t be picked up by cameras from 10 different angles. For the credibility of the game, the FA has to introduce retrospective punishment for that sort of crap. Even Zaha would have been too embarrassed to fall over like that.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
If he does get picked up by Manure then OGS will not be happy with this aspect of his game.
It will prove a stumbling block I think and he will end up at Newcastle.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Did anyone see his post match interview? He was all 'I'd need to see it again, but if Fernades' was a penalty for Man Utd, then I think it should have been a penalty today'

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
As the original clip has disappeared here' another version of it that is knocking about on Twitter:

https://streamable.com/4mrm7p

ezgif-3-31c1b10bbf05.gif

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Correct me if I'm wrong but as the ref/VAR saw the incident then no retrospective punishment can be given. What I don't know is why the VAR man didn't say "No penalty, definite simulation so give him a card" ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This should go viral to show what an absolute dick he is.

But Utd will see that and think of how many penalties he could win for them and add more millions to the tranfser fee.

i would love to see a review board looking at these "dives" with the power to ban for 3 matches if guilty.
Perhaps that would stop it.

Things is, they DID introduce exactly this system - of retrospective punishment for 'success deception of the match officials', and issued two match bans if found guilty.

Because such a decision is now able to overturned at the time, by VAR, I guess that system has been dissolved.

Thing is - he DID 'successfully deceive the match official' - he committed exactly the offence described, and gets away with it completely. Doesn't add up at all.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I think I heard that only one player has been banned for conning the ref. If correct, Grealish should be the 2nd. Disgraceful dive.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Haven't seen the video, but a dive, for sure :moo:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Things is, they DID introduce exactly this system - of retrospective punishment for 'success deception of the match officials', and issued two match bans if found guilty.

Because such a decision is now able to overturned at the time, by VAR, I guess that system has been dissolved.

Thing is - he DID 'successfully deceive the match official' - he committed exactly the offence described, and gets away with it completely. Doesn't add up at all.

The phrase "successful deception" should be replaced with "attempted deception" and then they would be able to punish the player even if the ref spotted it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here