Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Nah

Votes: 96 94.1%

• Total voters

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], I hadn't noticed the link to Amazon before, will use it in future, we buy so much from Amazon..

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Never in a million years. So much for the shite VAR can only overturn clear and obvious errors excuse they always wheel out when they get a VAR Decision wrong :facepalm:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
If the carthorse hadn't made a bungled heading attempt then there would not have been a problem.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Hits the blue line area on his shoulder, not sure if that's technically handball or not? If it is it shouldn't be IMO.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the problem isnt VAR is that the official using VAR seems unaware of the rules of the game. never handball.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Not handball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Never handball. And, I thought that the rules had been changed or classified to say hand ball was below the sleeve (on a short sleeve shirt obvs) recently.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
It's as if the VAR refs want VAR to be scrapped. They are getting far too many crucial decisions laughably wrong, and this is just another example. Unbelievable that anyone would consider that as handball.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Nope. Maybe against United as a different set of rules apply to their games, but here its obviously no handball.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Of course the scum player hand balled it and it’s the correct decision...

I may watch the video at a later date of it :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here