Votes: 3 1.4%

Votes: 7 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
How many of those started? Alzate was already here along with Connolly

Squad. SQUAD! Not team. Half a team has been added to the squad, whether they played yesterday or not.

Even if you discount Alzate and Connolly (who were likely not ready for first team football last season) that's still six new players in the squad; six new players, more than half a team!

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Squad. SQUAD! Not team. Half a team has been added to the squad, whether they played yesterday or not.

Even if you discount Alzate and Connolly (who were likely not ready for first team football last season) that's still six new players in the squad; six new players, more than half a team!

So the other 19 were hughtons and previous managers then if you want to go on about the squad

I don’t really want to argue about it we lost to probably the best squad in the world no point in getting pissy about it

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
The opening post asks "how many points do you reckon."
It doesn't ask "how many points would you like us to get."

Let me get this straight.................5 people on here have either misunderstood the question or genuinely think we will win all three.
I can't understand how 5 people have supposedly come to the conclusion that we'll get three points from each of these games. Have they not seen us play?

If we win all three I'll purchase a small hat made out of chocolate and eat it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I don’t really want to argue about it we lost to probably the best squad in the world no point in getting pissy about it

Yes we did. We weren't playing them with Hughton's squad, though - radical changes have been made (and yes, more are still needed).

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Beware!

Villa to win their last four games = 39 pts, cf. Albion 1981

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
drevil_cover.jpg

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
We should get 4, could get 7 , I think we'll need at least 2 or maybe 3 to be safe. Play like we did for 70 minutes against Liverpool and we could get 9 . . . . Play like we did last night and we may be going down.

Oh who knows. I don't even know why we care anymore its a lottery and theres **** all we can do about it. Ould be nive to just be able to relax and enjoy a game

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Lose to saints.

Win vs newcastle.

Draw vs Burnley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here