Votes: 3 1.4%

Votes: 3 1.4%

Votes: 7 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
After tonight’s team selection which was announced at 7pm, we all knew that we would be getting hammered. So looking forward to the next 3 games like GP did with that team selection, how many points do you reckon.

For me:

Southampton - 3
Newcastle - 3
Burnley - 1

Finish on 43

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
1. Newcastle at home who are equally as on the beach as us.

Bournemouth won’t get more than 5 points.
Villa maximum 7.

Finish above watford but below WHAM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
W1 D1 L1 in any order.

We can actually be mathematically safe before the Southampton game kicks off...

...which could change our team selections and results outlook.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Would love to get 4 and hit the 40 point mark but just can't see us getting anything from the 2 away games with the form of Southampton and Burnley. Reckon we'll get a draw though from the Newcastle game.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Home win and two away defeats

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I'm going to be positive and say 5 points. I'd be really disappointed if we ended up losing any of those games, and it would be the cherry on top to get one more win before the season's conclusion.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Would love to get 4 and hit the 40 point mark but just can't see us getting anything from the 2 away games with the form of Southampton and Burnley. Reckon we'll get a draw though from the Newcastle game.

Citeh had roughly the same shots against both us and Stains 26. We had roughly the same shots against Citeh 3. They win 1-0, we get stuffed. Funny old game.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
W1 D1 L1 in any order.

I believe we will be, which may see some of the U23 players who trained with the first team recently involved.

Southampton aren’t great at home, they’ve already lost 10 home games this season.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
W1 D1 L1 in any order.

This.

I'm fairly sure Potter is going to prioritise getting the kiddos a chewing bone above rather than committing fully to some very abstract idea of reaching the 14th place.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
F***ing 9!

Southampton are in a false position due to Ings. Stop him & you stop the Saints. We’ve got this.

Newcastle will look to score on the break. I think Bernardo & Lamptey can stop them. We just need a big game from someone like Trossard or Mac Allister.

Potter has Burnley worked out. They need great goals to beat us, they won’t get more than one. We’ll outscore them at Dyche’s last game.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
We should beat Newcastle, probably a draw with stains and maybe loss to Burnley, who knows we might get 0 we could get 9. One thing for sure the Geordies wont be singing Ole because we refuse to tackle as they did during last seasons embarrassing display. Hopefully we can get some points and stay up on our own merit rather than nervously watching the results of other games.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
3 draws so 3 points for me and safety at least for another season.
I will donate £10 per point acheived above this figure to the REMF.
Let's hope that inspires them to play like the first 3 games after lock down when I challenged them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here