Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives From Tonight

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Aside from the stark, grim and harsh reality...

We've all learned loads during the last two games. We tried to go toe to toe and got beaten, (well beaten really vs Liverpool) and then destroyed by a very on song City. Yet, why not? Our GD + was so vast vs Bournemouth it made no sense to just defend and go down 1-0, 2-0... we know we can do that... so lets try to play and see where we sit. Well, we sit where we do 15th-16th best, vs 1st and 2nd the result is an almost scientific certainty, especially with no support/atmosphere and the adrenelin that goes with it.

We weren't totally shit, they are just capable of being that good.

GP will surely have made his mind up re certain players and doubtless we will see a reaction vs the Saints.

Remember, at times like this, what Leicester did to Southampton earlier this season... One piss poor game doesn't define a season, indeed the 8 or so against the top teams don't really either, it's the other 30 that count... and from where I sit we've done okay.

This. On a golden chariot with the finest wines known to humanity. Fact.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Terrible comment

You can complete the rest of my reply yourself. :shrug:

Maybe you are right, Dr Mike. Apologies. I've had a crap week and - unlike normally when Brighton lose - tonight I didn't count to ten after the final whistle ☹️; but just let my frustration out.

I must be gooder in future.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Maybe you are right, Dr Mike. Apologies. I've had a crap week and - unlike normally when Brighton lose - tonight I didn't count to ten after the final whistle ☹️; but just let my frustration out.

No wories mate. Hope all's well :thumbsup:

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country

AND my blood sugars were 3.2!!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
First time watching the Albion that I’ve turned the TV off.
Embarrassing. So glad I didn’t see the 5th goal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'm not so sure. If he had learned, we'd have been better deploying a back 5, going full on Chris Hughton bus parking. Trashed the GD, got the expected zero points. It was naieve to try and out play them with a weakened starting 11.

Yea worked out great for Newcastle four days ago.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
First time watching the Albion that I’ve turned the TV off.
Embarrassing. So glad I didn’t see the 5th goal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You should look it up, it was an absolute cracker. Got to love a nutmegged keeper goal......as long as it’s not your keeper :lolol:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Rubbish, absolute unadulterated rubbish.

Have you seen the goal difference of Bournemouth and Villa? And Bournemouth play who during the week, that’s right Man City.

Are you sure you are actually a Brighton fan.

And to think he took umbrage to me posting the Proppa Shit football shirt on the other thread

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here