Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Could West Ham Be Our Best Friends?

el punal

Should everything turn to rat shit in our next four games (God forbid!) West Ham could do us a big favour with fixtures against Watford and Aston Villa upcoming. With Norwich gone it’s Bournemouth and Villa now in contention for the remaining positions of doom. Yes, I know they’re 8 and 9 points, respectively, behind us with 12 to play for, but I would like an ace in the hole - West Ham - to be held in reserve, just in case.

Am I worried? Not in the least! Tremble. Tremble. :eek:

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
I think its done now. All down to a matter of time. Come tomorrow evening if both Muff and Villa lose, it'll be confirmed.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Villa have a guaranteed easy win against palace tomorrow, so a great escape could still happen.

Watford may now struggle to get another point.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
TBH, I rather West Ham went down than any of the teams below them. Sadly I don't think that's going to happen now - and I'd rather they didn't go on a winning streak and finish above us!

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Should everything turn to rat shit in our next four games (God forbid!) West Ham could do us a big favour with fixtures against Watford and Aston Villa upcoming. With Norwich gone it’s Bournemouth and Villa now in contention for the remaining positions of doom. Yes, I know they’re 8 and 9 points, respectively, behind us with 12 to play for, but I would like an ace in the hole - West Ham - to be held in reserve, just in case.

I always worry until mathematics have done their thing.
It is quite conceivable we could get Eurovision Song Contest 'nil points' from the next four games; they aren't easy.:drama:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
My best friend is a guy called Jonas, I think I'll stick with him. But thanks for the suggestion.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Why would you want West Ham finishing above when, currently, they are below us?!

We are staying up ffs!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
TBH, I rather West Ham went down than any of the teams below them. Sadly I don't think that's going to happen now - and I'd rather they didn't go on a winning streak and finish above us!

You sillly boy :ffsparr: West Ham could finish above us and so could Villa if they beat West Ham after winning their other games :D Great idea !!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

Well they get to keep moyes so guaranteed to be fighting relegation again next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

We are 250/1 to go down. Happens ONCE every 250 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clockend1983

Apr 1, 2010

I’m pretty sure that’s what will happen considering their remaining fixtures

el punal

Why would you want West Ham finishing above when, currently, they are below us?!

We are staying up ffs!

I don’t want West Ham to finish above us FFS!! I want us to win all our games, obviously, but sometimes circumstances conspire against you. We lost heavily to Man City last night and I just hope that we don’t have a hangover from that for the remainder of our fixtures, hence a little metaphorical insurance with West Ham helping us out.

God help us, even Palace rescued us last season and that was unpalatable enough.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
It is hard to see where Bournemouth, Aston Villa or Norwich will get a win from

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I don’t want West Ham to finish above us FFS!! I want us to win all our games, obviously, but sometimes circumstances conspire against you. We lost heavily to Man City last night and I just hope that we don’t have a hangover from that for the remainder of our fixtures, hence a little metaphorical insurance with West Ham helping us out.

God help us, even Palace rescued us last season and that was unpalatable enough.

You are effectively advocating for West Ham to finish above us...but if they are below us, we won’t be getting relegated.

If it was a team above us then you’d have a point.

You really think Villa are going to win 3 and draw 1 and us not pick up anymore points?

:ffsparr:

Palace didn’t keep us up, you could argue it was the 6 points against them that did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here