Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What are they worth?

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
The players likely to be sold in the summer? What kind of money can we add to the transfer fund?

Montoya 2 mil?
Bernardo 5 mil?
Duffy 10 mil?
Stephens 4 mil?
Jahanbksh 10 mil
Walton if not number1 4 mil?
Ostigard 4 mil? Less with sell on other additional fees? If not in the squad
Gyorkeres 5 mil as above

Obviously I doubt all will be sold but I do expect some of them plus some of the u23s potentially something around the 40 mil mark plus the bit from knockys sale £50 mil to add to the chest that’s a couple of decent strikers

Add in who you will good folk

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
The players likely to be sold in the summer? What kind of money can we add to the transfer fund?

Montoya 2 mil?
Bernardo 5 mil?
Duffy 10 mil?
Stephens 4 mil?
Jahanbksh 10 mil
Gyorkeres 5 mil as above

Obviously I doubt all will be sold but I do expect some of them plus some of the u23s potentially something around the 40 mil mark plus the bit from knockys sale £50 mil to add to the chest that’s a couple of decent strikers

Sell that lot and we might be able to afford 1 decent midfielder or striker.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Difficult to say until the "post/during-corona"-window gets going.

I'd say most of those would be a bit cheaper though.

macky

Dec 28, 2004

Montoya 2 mil?
Bernardo 5 mil?
Duffy 10 mil?
Stephens 4 mil?
Jahanbksh 10 mil
Gyorkeres 5 mil as above

I think it would be hard to get one decent striker For that amount Plus it's more of a case of who would want to come ?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Given the current situation, club finances and expanded turnaround to next season’s start, I can’t see much activity across all clubs. Most of the first team players you mentioned will stay or move on the cheap.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Outstanding against the Champions this week, respected by most supporters imho.

With just a year on his contract, perhaps he’ll leave on a free next summer?

Without doubt one of my favourite players in recent seasons and I’ve been a staunch advocate of his inclusion throughout the season I just think he’s times up as you say though with only one season left on his contract he could see that out and move next summer he does have a wealth of experience throughout the divisions so could pass on that knowledge to the youngsters coming through

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I don’t want to see Barnardo leave. There is a decent left sided wing back in there imo.

I know that wasn’t the question.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Stephens, Jahanbakhsh, Walton and Bernardo are staying.

Montoya £4m?
Duffy £10m? Not pushed, but if he seeks first team football.

Either Bernardo has an underlying fitness / covid issue or he is fairly out of favour and could leave.

Jahanbakhsh is even more out of favour than Bernardo. Another who could depart.

Duffy. See above, basically.

Stephens. Less clear cut, but on balance ( after reading his words in today's article on the club site ) more likely to stay than go.

Walton. 1 year left on his contract. A bid could tempt him away.

Montoya. I'd be surprised if both Montoya and Schelotto go. But nothing in football surprises me... so :shrug:

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park

Montoya 2 mil?
Bernardo 5 mil?
Duffy 10 mil?
Stephens 4 mil?
Jahanbksh 10 mil
Gyorkeres 5 mil as above

Very few (senior) players will agitate for a move during the ongoing pandemic. They’ll batten down the hatches and bolster their pension pots. And to get any decent money for a player they’ll have to be very talented/required and wanted by oligarchs and state owned clubs. Otherwise it’ll be trades and swaps.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You really think stephens will stay? He’s pushing 32 and not played as much as last season I don’t see his prospects improving either

He doesn’t think anything, he categorically stated that they are staying, must be seriously ITK.

AlbionInUs

Oct 11, 2019
US
Maybe a loan for Bernardo...
I believe there is a player in there, but it seems that he has fallen out with GP

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
You really think stephens will stay? He’s pushing 32 and not played as much as last season I don’t see his prospects improving either

Could see him at Bristol City Assuming Chris is at the wheel probably on 75% of what he earns now on a 2 year deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here