Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tonight's Game v Man City Is Free-To-Air On PICK / Freeview Channel 11

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Big cheers to [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] for heads-up, else I'd have been scrabbling about for a dodgy stream/Radio Sussex combo. Pretty sure I'd not be the only one. Most of the TV guides only say it's on Sky. Economical with the truth or what? That's tonight's TV viewing sorted hurrah! :clap:

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Big cheers to @Thunderbolt for heads-up, else I'd have been scrabbling about for a dodgy stream/Radio Sussex combo. Pretty sure I'd not be the only one. Most of the TV guides only say it's on Sky. Economical with the truth or what? That's tonight's TV viewing sorted hurrah! :clap:

Excellent, I would have been watching on an Ipad :thumbsup:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
The change was only made on Thursday according to Digital Spy so none of the TV guides printed will be correct. They’ve also added Man Utd v Norwich next weekend and another game which I can’t remember of the top off my head.

Also noticed that Swansea v Leeds isn’t on Sky tomorrow anymore and that has been switched to Stoke v Birmingham

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I've given up believing anything on the Virgin TV guide, it is complete and utter gash, I usually end up looking on the Freeview guide to find out whats on.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Never got my Sky passes. Good job I don't need them or that anyone on here will need to make use of them.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm not sure i can watch given the way City ripped Newcastle apart.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Tried Freeview, but only have channels 10 and 12. Anyone found it on the Freeview Play app?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I have it on. It's an absolutely shite picture, keeps pixelating and jumping... bloody awful

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Checked a few other channels and they work fine, strangely channel 11 is absolutely crap reception.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Checked a few other channels and they work fine, strangely channel 11 is absolutely crap reception.

I’d get back to channel 11...... this is going to be a hard watch.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here