Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-13/07/20

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Ah, Villa and Plucky: the Fat Lady has just been handed the microphone and is walking onto the stage...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Don't know how much Prime Video paid for the rights to show Watford v Newcastle, but whatever they paid, they paid WAY over the odds for this dreary charade of 'Elite Sport'. Emperor's new home kit anyone? :lol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
They are imploding on Villatalk

As it stands:

7D21BA92-2B21-4821-AE24-DBA067DB9479.png

Worse GD too.

Shite settling to the bottom. On their day West Ham and Watford can give anyone a game, this season the bottom three have been consistently crap.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Don't know how much Prime Video paid for the rights to show Watford v Newcastle, but whatever they paid, they paid WAY over the odds :lol:

People like Shearer and the other guest pundits won't come cheap.

Amazon probably see this as money well spent rather than pay the treasury taxes.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Don't know how much Prime Video paid for the rights to show Watford v Newcastle, but whatever they paid, they paid WAY over the odds for this dreary charade of 'Elite Sport'. Emperor's new home kit anyone? :lol:

Thank god thats over, felt like I had to commit and see it through though.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
For anyone in any doubt that Villa deserve to go down because their fans are possibly as bad as Leeds for sheer delusion and arrogance, check out this comment on Villatalk:

Gosh I hate the championship. Horrible league horrible football. When we were there last time I didn't even celebrate the goals as I felt nothing but embarrassment we were down there. We have to smash everyone there. Take out the anger of relegation.

Incredible BT paid that much money to inflict The Jake Humphrey pyschodrama on us

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Goal difference to West Ham likely to be completely decimated by the time that we have played

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Villa will be relegated by 8pm on Wednesday, then West Ham and Watford will conveniently draw on Friday to send Tinpot down.

I have a feeling that Villa will get something against Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here