Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Horror / Thriller novels - HELP needed.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Afternoon.

If you are a reader of horror / thriller novels and would like to help out an NSC'er I am looking for early readers for the soft launch of my debut attempt Baby Blue. Available on Kindle or paperback soon.

All the details are on the website - https://www.babybluebook.co.uk/

Here is the mailing list. Drop me your email address and I'll let you know when it's ready. - https://www.babybluebook.co.uk/emails

THANKS ALL - any help would be massively appreciated as I start a new chapter of my writing 'career'. x

mediamodifier_image (15).png

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Looks like it will be on Audible yeah? If so I will download it, the only books i have time to read are kids books with the boys (Currently reading the 6 year old Charlotte's Web and the 10 year old "Holes") but I hammer through a ton of Audio books on the road so will defo buy it. Just spotted you were involved in The Bromley Boys, The boys and I watched that over lockdown, great film.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Looks like it will be on Audible yeah? If so I will download it, the only books i have time to read are kids books with the boys (Currently reading the 6 year old Charlotte's Web and the 10 year old "Holes") but I hammer through a ton of Audio books on the road so will defo buy it. Just spotted you were involved in The Bromley Boys, The boys and I watched that over lockdown, great film.

Ah, cheers mate. Yeah, I wrote the screenplay for the film. It was brilliant fun to do.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

Audible should be ready by September. Fella is recording it next month!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Afternoon.

If you are a reader of horror / thriller novels and would like to help out an NSC'er I am looking for early readers for the soft launch of my debut attempt Baby Blue. Available on Kindle or paperback soon.

All the details are on the website - https://www.babybluebook.co.uk/

Here is the mailing list. Drop me your email address and I'll let you know when it's ready. - https://www.babybluebook.co.uk/emails

THANKS ALL - any help would be massively appreciated as I start a new chapter of my writing 'career'. x

Nice one GS!

Didn't seem that along ago you were wondering what to do with yourself. Did you have the concept for a novel already brewing over a period of time, or did you just sit down and start writing?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Nice one GS!

Didn't seem that along ago you were wondering what to do with yourself. Did you have the concept for a novel already brewing over a period of time, or did you just sit down and start writing?

It was an idea I had for a film. I really liked it and fancied having a go at a book and here we are!

As for the actual writing process I am a planner. I have an enormous excel spreadsheet documenting chapters, characters, plot etc.I know of some writers who just start writing and see where it takes them.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's more thriller than horror so all's well!

You read any of the recent books by M.W. Craven?

Sounds like my cup of tea so I'm in. As long as you don't linger lovingly on meaningless cruelty and purposeless beastliness. I can get all that on the Brexit thread.

:cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here