Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which clubs do you WANT to go down?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Taking Norwich out of the equation obviously.. of the others:

Villa
West Ham
Bournemouth
Watford

I would most relish Villa going down, purely because of their horrifically arrogant fans. Then maybe West Ham, because I can see them getting stronger next season. Where from our perspective Bournemouth will be the same level next year.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
As I said in the recent thread:

Bournemouth
Villa
West Ham

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Yeah we have done this already, but I'll play

Muff & Villa

Muff are one of our bogey teams, glad to see the back of them.
Villa are poor but similarly to muff have taken points off us when we have smashed them off the park twice,

West Ham is almost a guaranteed 4 pts a season
Watford are going to continue to struggle next season IMO

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Plucky - Dickhead overrated manger who lived off the myth of great football when actually he had a team full of dirty shithousers.

Villa - Dickhead fans and a Dickhead cheating captain who's more interested in his tan and haircut and getting wankered than playing football.

I've got no grudge against Norwich, West Ham or Watford.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Wet Spam for no other reason than to see Karen Brady finally get her come uppance and Villa for their obnoxious fans who were boasting how they would be showing this league a thing or two. Certainly was not the back of their heels :wanker:

HeadLiner

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
Villa and West Ham

Norwich are doomed; shame, but they ran their club sensibly - unlike the two aforementioned - and kept it real.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
West Ham
West Ham
Villa.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I am irrationally annoyed by Bournemouth. I think it started at that match at Withdean when they got a last minute equaliser courtesy of a penalty for handball - when it was THEIR player who handled, and it was outside the area!!

I still bear that grudge!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I am irrationally annoyed by Bournemouth. I think it started at that match at Withdean when they got a last minute equaliser courtesy of a penalty for handball - when it was THEIR player who handled, and it was outside the area!!

I still bear that grudge!

..all after their player (Symes?) had escaped any punishment for deliberately kicking our keeper in the FACE.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Plucky - Dickhead overrated manger who lived off the myth of great football when actually he had a team full of dirty shithousers.

Villa - Dickhead fans and a Dickhead cheating captain who's more interested in his tan and haircut and getting wankered than playing football.

I've got no grudge against Norwich, West Ham or Watford.

Yes - these two, for the same reasons (though I'd add in Bournemouth's financial cheating to get to this level)

Although West Ham would also have huge entertainment value.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Villa - Grealish, Terry and their arrogant "we'll be challenging for Top 6" fanbase. I'm also looking forward to seeing all those who were frothing at the mouth for "doing a Fulham" having to acknowledge that they "did a Fulham"
Plucky - Smug Eddie

They're the only two I actually want to go down I'd like Watford and West Ham to stay up because they're the kind of basket-cases that could easily be in trouble next year too. If I had to pick one it'd be West Ham, but only because it'd be funnier

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Villa and West Ham

Norwich are doomed; shame, but they ran their club sensibly - unlike the two aforementioned - and kept it real.

I predict Norwich will be back before Villa.
Relegation is baked into their long term planning I'm sure.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Taking Norwich out of the equation obviously.. of the others:

Villa
West Ham
Bournemouth
Watford

I would most relish Villa going down, purely because of their horrifically arrogant fans. Then maybe West Ham, because I can see them getting stronger next season. Where from our perspective Bournemouth will be the same level next year.

I’m with you 100%

I think Villa are ****ed and they and their fans know it, I realistically think Muff will join them and probably never grace the Premier League in my lifetime, I’m 50 btw [emoji23]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here