Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mine is as high as it’s been for a long long time :smile:

A decent performance against City please, to keep it there :smile:

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think early this season my mojo was low because of frustration at our seemingly frequent inability to convert performances into results or even goals (newcastle, palace, etc). Then into the new year it dropped because of the demoralising effect of not winning for three months. Now I'm seeing results. But when it comes to performances, I'm not sure they are as strong as they were, and I don't know how much is that we've played Arsenal, Leicester, Man Utd and Liverpool, how much is that we've come back from 100 days without football, so need to get back up to speed, how much is the effect of having no crowds adding to the match watching experience. I think my mojo is also knocked back by the fact I can't go to the amex and watch the games, and some by the fact that the pandemic is still going and I'm not sure I'm particularly wrapped up in football the way I was before, and hopefully will be when covid-19 is in the past.

Given all that, I think 4-5 is about the most I can muster (I think that is the highest it's been in a while, tbf).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
8 for me - really enjoyed the performances post lockdown except the Man Utd first half. Really excited for next season and also for the transfer market. We can really achieve something special here!

Exactly the same as the previous 2 years, overjoyed we've stayed up but not overly convinced we won't be scrapping bottom 5/6 spots again next season. Bit more board spending needed to get us to that elusive mid-table calmer season

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
7. Really it's more 809, only 7 because I'm still annoyed at us losing v Man U and Liverpool...not that we should have won, I just want us to win every game.

I'm encouraged at how we've been able to at least match every team we've played post-lockdown (the only exception being the 1st half v Man Utd, we were terrible) and with some astute additions we can begin to look up, instead of down.

I'd also like us to be mathematically safe too, even tho everyone knows we pretty much are.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Really high. Voted 9. I didn't want the season to restart, but I have been really impressed with the way we have approached it.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Personally, I’m an 8.

The 3 month break was what we needed, I posted back in February that my mojo was about a 3, I couldn’t see anything apart from relegation, and I’m a glass overflowing type of person usually. I wasn’t convinced we would be any better when it was decided that football was coming back, but, we have been a revelation . Much credit must go to Potter and the coaching staff,and the players for the serious amount of work that evidently put in during the lockdown.We have to be the most improved team to comeback, both results wise as well as performance. It seems our players are as fit, if not fitter than before, and seem to understand Potters playing philosophy a lot better.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
7. Really it's more 809, only 7 because I'm still annoyed at us losing v Man U and Liverpool...not that we should have won, I just want us to win every game.

I'm encouraged at how we've been able to at least match every team we've played post-lockdown (the only exception being the 1st half v Man Utd, we were terrible) and with some astute additions we can begin to look up, instead of down.

I'd also like us to be mathematically safe too, even tho everyone knows we pretty much are.

It's a shame that losing to United and Liverpool has caused you to dock 802 mojo points. I hate to think how far negative you'll go if we lose against City.

For me: 8. Will rise to 9 if (once?) we're mathematically safe.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
As for enjoyment it wont be above 7 until I can enjoy game without worry of relegation What a pity this year had 3 home games when safe.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
8 for me but that's only because I want some wiggle room to get to 11 after Southampton, Newcastle and Burnley.

Obs 1 is also still an option.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It's a shame that losing to United and Liverpool has caused you to dock 802 mojo points. I hate to think how far negative you'll go if we lose against City.

For me: 8. Will rise to 9 if (once?) we're mathematically safe.

FFS :lolol: My brain was working quicker than my fingers could operate. :lolol:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
giphy.gif

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A solid 8. Very impressed with how we've come back, United aside.

With some hope of seeing live football anytime soon, I'd be 9-and-a-bit.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Mines OK, I just want this season to end and hopefully get back to normality of actually being able to attend the games next season. Watching football on TV just does nothing for me.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
A solid 7, but has the potential to be a lot higher. Fully expect us to get a hammering on Saturday but I've seen some of the best football we've played in the Premier League since lockdown and the way we played last night, despite giving them a 2 goal head start has filled me, and hopefully the team with confidence that we can push on next season, barring a catastrophic clusterfudge over the remaining games.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
My post (#64) on Icy's 'How's your Albion Mojo' thread after CH's sacking in May 2019.

"9/10

Looking forward to seeing the Albion play attractive free-flowing football and try to win games, rather than trying to get a result by boring the opposition to death."

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?372913-How%92s-your-Albion-Mojo/page7

Having watched the Albion more than match the European Champions last night in terms of creativity, attacking play and team spirit, I'm delighted with the season.

It's 9/10 currently with the possibility of 10 should we have a good transfer window with a few key additions coming in, notably a striker to replace Glenn.

No complaints at all. The attractive free-flowing football is here at last! :O

Albion Prem

Nov 23, 2018
Lindfield
Personally, I’m an 8.

The 3 month break was what we needed, I posted back in February that my mojo was about a 3, I couldn’t see anything apart from relegation, and I’m a glass overflowing type of person usually. I wasn’t convinced we would be any better when it was decided that football was coming back, but, we have been a revelation . Much credit must go to Potter and the coaching staff,and the players for the serious amount of work that evidently put in during the lockdown.We have to be the most improved team to comeback, both results wise as well as performance. It seems our players are as fit, if not fitter than before, and seem to understand Potters playing philosophy a lot better.

Do you have a high fever and a dry cough??? get a virus check without delay

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here