Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Ticket Waiting list

kennyb

May 23, 2004
Hi im currently My Albion + member,when i renewed i never added myself to the waiting list however im now thinking of getting one now.

Anyone know how big the ST list is.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
A friend and his wife joined the waiting list around November last year and has secured two tickets in North stand from next season. I'm guessing the wait for other areas in ground would be longer

phoenix

May 18, 2009
And losing 3-1 at home whilst we continue to insist on playing 'attractive' football by passing out from the back.

We were playing Liverpool not Walsall. When we lost 3-1 !! And darn good to watch.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
A friend and his wife joined the waiting list around November last year and has secured two tickets in North stand from next season. I'm guessing the wait for other areas in ground would be longer

Why?
I would have thought seats in the cheapest and most vocal area were pretty scarce.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
And losing 3-1 at home whilst we continue to insist on playing 'attractive' football by passing out from the back.

.....to the current PL, European & World champions.

Get a grip!

We made 3 shocking errors that gifted them their three goals. Aside from that we matched them and for periods of the game were the better side.

I thought I was the ultimate pessimist but if you can't see the positives in our display last night then there may be no hope.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think COVID obliterated it and it might now be virtually non-existent

All pretty incorrect from what I know. OP, give the club a call. You’ve missed the deadline but there were some season tickets still knocking about I think.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Why?
I would have thought seats in the cheapest and most vocal area were pretty scarce.

My thought was that West Upper, family stand etc would be more in demand, that said [MENTION=2222]kennyb[/MENTION] the people who can give the best answer would be ticket office themselves.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
That does seem very odd. And if true, why?

I could be wrong, but it’s hard to envisage 8,500 people overnight all throwing away their patient waiting, as a temporary pandemic hit the UK, when within the 8,500 would be many folk not in vulnerable age groups and/or those with a positive outlook. Simply staying on the list to wait and see, would be no burden to anyone.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I could be wrong, but it’s hard to envisage 8,500 people overnight all throwing away their patient waiting, as a temporary pandemic hit the UK, when within the 8,500 would be many folk not in vulnerable age groups and/or those with a positive outlook. Simply staying on the list to wait and see, would be no burden to anyone.

I don't think it was those on the waiting list disappearing, it was probably mainly existing season ticket holders having financial insecurities and deciding not to renew. Thereby those waiting becoming new STH's
Plus we were winning very few games in the first part of 2020.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I don't think it was those on the waiting list disappearing, it was probably mainly existing season ticket holders having financial insecurities and deciding not to renew. Thereby those waiting becoming new STH's
Plus we were winning very few games in the first part of 2020.

Good point.

But was the s/t renewal deadline, prior to the fateful lockdown announcement on 23 March? In other words, had people locked in before the penny dropped about Covid?

The list normally moves by about 1,750 a year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here