Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crowd Today

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
OK, come on then. Own up who sold their tickets to the Liverpool fans. I watched from home, couldn't be bothered to go, and all I heard throughout the match was YNWA with the odd Man Utd song (still locked in from last week?). North Stand were very quiet with no songs at all. Every time the ball got near the Albion goal the crowd burst into applause. No "Seeeeegulls" or Albion Albion Albion" or "Stand or Fall". It was like someone had control of the sound effects or something.
What? Oh.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We went a bit quiet after the third goal.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
OK, come on then. Own up who sold their tickets to the Liverpool fans. I watched from home, couldn't be bothered to go, and all I heard throughout the match was YNWA with the odd Man Utd song (still locked in from last week?). North Stand were very quiet with no songs at all. Every time the ball got near the Albion goal the crowd burst into applause. No "Seeeeegulls" or Albion Albion Albion" or "Stand or Fall". It was like someone had control of the sound effects or something.
What? Oh.

Definitely heard a few 'Seagulls' chants - but not when we had corners!

Must be an odd job putting those soundtracks on. Is there a delay in it?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Very flat tonight

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I thought the North Stand was like a morgue after the world class Pröpper ****ed it up on our 18 yard line, it did seem to improve when the inexperienced Lamptey put a shoddy cross in for our world class Trossard.

On 70 minutes they all seemed to **** off home...:shootself

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The dubbed crowd noise on TV was once again not quite right.

I don’t know why they have it so muffled. The Amex (home and away ends) would have been rocking in full voice at times during that game.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Joking aside, it's a real shame that it was behind closed doors. Coming back from 0-2 and making them sweat like we did was the sort of performance that would've have really got the home crowd going.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here