Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jamie Carragher

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
The noshing off of that Welsh bloke who will be playing for Newport County in 2 years was highly nauseating. The fake sound man can turn down "Sign on" as well.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Same with Neville being co commentator in the Man U game. Would it kill Sky to have a neutral pundit?

Neville on Liverpool games, Carragher on the ManU ones?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Would it kill Sky to have a neutral pundit?

No, it probably wouldn't - but why the Carragher hatred?

Bloody good player (should have had more England caps), loyal one club player at his home town club. All characteristics we normally admire.

Unless you're sort of scouse-o-phobic, I suppose.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Far too many Liverpool fans commentating, all completely one eyed.

Pricks.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

Bloody good player (should have had more England caps), loyal one club player at his home town club. All characteristics we normally admire.

Nope........just don't appreciate scummy biased so called co-commentators.........who spit at the public..........

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Souness and Carragher all “Trent” this “Trent” that really grinds my gears. How many other players do pundits refer to in a matey first name manner? F**k Off!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

I don’t dislike Carragher, but he’s the most ludicrously blatantly bias commentator on television.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
When Sky employed Neville, I was gutted. The ratty Man U shit boy? It'll be awful, he's so biased.

Fast forward a few years, Neville is one of the best and least biased pundits on TV and Carragher is a total prick.

Who'd have guessed? Not me. And I ****ing hate Manchester United.

Carragher was truly awful tonight but when I've watched us play Man United with Neville commentating I've never had an issue.

His gushing over how brilliant Bruno was in our home game against them was almost embarrassing, but just the right side of wonderful.

Whereas "CARRA" is just a limp scouse dick.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Same with Neville being co commentator in the Man U game. Would it kill Sky to have a neutral pundit?

I like having a local pundit . . . . Played off with perhaps an opposing pundit.

Neither need to be nauseating F*cktards though.

And thats before you consider the 'voice for silent film' factor!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

I'm certainly not that. I'm glad that they've won the league. Better than Man U, Chelsea or City winning it for sure.

But Carragher is a biased knobber.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
When Sky employed Neville, I was gutted. The ratty Man U shit boy? It'll be awful, he's so biased.

Fast forward a few years, Neville is one of the best and least biased pundits on TV and Carragher is a total prick.

Who'd have guessed? Not me. And I ****ing hate Manchester United.

Carragher was truly awful tonight but when I've watched us play Man United with Neville commentating I've never had an issue.

His gushing over how brilliant Bruno was in our home game against them was almost embarrassing, but just the right side of wonderful.

Whereas "CARRA" is just a limp scouse dick.

You put it all far better than I did :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here