Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] £10 a day Monday to Wednesday August to go out for a 'meal'

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
...or something like that.

just announced

dunno if's going to include booze, ****ing hope it is ... I'm allowed out in August

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its funding for restaurants to do 50% off, upto £10

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Capture 88.PNG

https://www.forexlive.com/news/!/uk...amp-duty-tax-on-home-purchases-up-to-20200708

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Welcome to The Covid Curry House!

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
No surprise with reaction on here. They could say eat out for free every night and it still wouldnt be enough

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
No surprise with reaction on here. They could say eat out for free every night and it still wouldnt be enough

Terrible isn't it. Adults seeing through a cheap bit of Government spin.

What is the world coming to when you can't deflect from your own gigantic, life costing f-ups with a voucher for a meal out.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Terrible isn't it. Adults seeing through a cheap bit of Government spin.

What is the world coming to when you can't deflect from your own gigantic, life costing f-ups with a voucher for a meal out.

Ultimately everyone's reaction here is predetermined.

When they loosened the lockdown rules, funnily enough the people who couldn't understand the new rules were almost always Labour supporters or anti brexit types.

You could paint literally any post covid government policy as deflection if you're that way inclined. I already know who's going to pop up on this thread and think this is the worst idea ever. Bear Pit incoming!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Ultimately everyone's reaction here is predetermined.

When they loosened the lockdown rules, funnily enough the people who couldn't understand the new rules were almost always Labour supporters or anti brexit types.

You could paint literally any post covid government policy as deflection if you're that way inclined. I already know who's going to pop up on this thread and think this is the worst idea ever. Bear Pit incoming!

I think this government are an absolute shower and am generally of the view that Tories are lower than vermin but this particular idea seems decent enough to me.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

You do realise that it's the next three or four, or maybe more, generations of your family that will be paying for all this hmgov LARGESSE?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here