Members

Bolsonaro tests positive

0 Not allowed!
    Serves the b*satrd right, I hope he gets incredibly sick and suffers months of rehab. then, just maybe there will be a change of direction in Brazil. Death would be too easy and not as effective as a very hard won partial recovery in changing the approach of the Brazilian government. This man has caused misery to many thousands of people. Of course the absolute worst outcome is that he has mild symptoms, thereby reinforcing his message that this is nothing more than a mild flu. https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...azil-president

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nickjhs View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Serves the b*satrd right, I hope he gets incredibly sick and suffers months of rehab. then, just maybe there will be a change of direction in Brazil. Death would be too easy and not as effective as a very hard won partial recovery in changing the approach of the Brazilian government. This man has caused misery to many thousands of people. Of course the absolute worst outcome is that he has mild symptoms, thereby reinforcing his message that this is nothing more than a mild flu. https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...azil-president
      You know which one it will be don't you ? Covid-19 prefers to do Irony rather than Justice.
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

" Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015