Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Any home removers - or recommendations please?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I’m moving two households into one larger one - all three properties in the Home Counties, but none in Sussex. Any home removers post on here? Alternatively, any recommendations?

TIA

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
I've used Bearded Bros for my last two moves and they were excellent and reasonably priced

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I've used Bearded Bros for my last two moves and they were excellent and reasonably priced

Never used them but often see them around town. Always look cheerful and professional.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Hoogstraten’s are quick and efficient. Often arrive before you’ve even considered moving.

Got their own Van too.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Used these guys last year when we moved. Friendly, helpful, professional guys. Considering we paid an hourly rate, they didn't hang about. Would highly recommend.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have used Pickfords twice. Once for London to Hove move and then the contents of my Hove house into their own storage place in Horsham...where it still sits. They have a packing service which was exceptionally good; I packed a couple of boxes of key things but they did literally everything else on the day. If you want minimal disruption this is the way to go and it was amazing watching a team of three do this; very well drilled and efficient.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Used these guys last year when we moved. Friendly, helpful, professional guys. Considering we paid an hourly rate, they didn't hang about. Would highly recommend.

I agree completely- they're very speedy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here