Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player of the Season

Who’s your Player of the Season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Apologies if fixtures, but the fat lady is warming up and I don’t think I’ve seen a Player of the Season thread. Poll to follow

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Could be a cracking young player of the season too - Connolly, White, Lamptey, Alzate, MacAllister, Sanders, Molumby...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Was going to vote the vastly improved Bissouma, giving drive and energy to midfield, but went for Dunk. In the vast majority of matches, an 8 to 10. Gloriously marshalling the defence, I think he’s really contributed to the defensive consistency and confidence of Webster and Burn.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Was going to vote the vastly improved Bissouma, giving drive and energy to midfield, but went for Dunk. In the vast majority of matches, an 8 to 10. Gloriously marshalling the defence, I think he’s really contributed to the defensive consistency and confidence of Webster and Burn.

Webster has had a terrific year. Hugely under the radar. One of those players who looks better every time he DOESN’T play.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Player of the Season: Dunk
Young Player: Alzate (White if you include loanees)

Honourable mentions: Webster, (Virgil Van) Burn, Maupay, Mooy.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Player of the Season: Dunk
Young Player: Alzate (White if you include loanees)

Honourable mentions: Webster, (Virgil Van) Burn, Maupay, Mooy.

At one stage in the autumn, Mooy I think was heading to walk the award, playing brilliantly, the ACM we’d sought for years. Then he lost form for a long period. Now looking really good again.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Dunk has again proven how valuable he is to BHAFC by staying. Can we just now stop talk about him going somewhere. Said it before I think he is probably Brighton's greatest player - certainly in my viewing time going back to 1969 - because he has been so consistent for the last 5 years and we are talking at the highest level.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
At one stage in the autumn, Mooy I think was heading to walk the award, playing brilliantly, the ACM we’d sought for years. Then he lost form for a long period. Now looking really good again.
Just not the same player we had on loan, was incredible before the long term deal! Hopefully he recaptures it next season, was absolutely menacing against Arsenal. Eyes in the back of his head!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I go with Burn. While Maupay & Dunk are better players and arguably played a bit better as well, the journey Burn made from being a forgotten centre back to being one of the most consistent and defensively best left backs makes me feel he deserves the award.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here