Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sky pass

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
They were emailed out 21 June. Looks like it is only good for two 24 hour passes.

The pass will give you two periods of 24-hour viewing access to Sky Sports channels via the Now TV streaming platform.

All three of our remaining home games against Liverpool (July 8), Manchester City (July 11) and Newcastle United (July 20) will be shown live on Sky Sports.

Season-ticket holders and 1901 Club members based in the UK and aged over 18 should have received an email on June 21 with details of how to redeem two complimentary passes per household, meaning you won't miss the forthcoming Albion games on Sky Sports. Each pass / code can only be used once.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.c...m_campaign=pmb&dm_i=2D77,1M6G9,3IMDXZ,5HAUM,1

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Newcastle home game is free to air so you won’t need to use a Sky Sports pass for that

mefromringmer

Aug 9, 2013
Yes received the passes in June and used them, I think I may have misread the club website which says watch the Liverpool match free, only if you haven't used them for previous matches

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here