Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] José on the row with his players...

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Seems to be happy with it.

Do you think Potter would be happy if two of our players were going at it during a match?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Seems to be happy with it.

Do you think Potter would be happy if two of our players were going at it during a match?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

The ref had blown for half-time, the players made up before the second half and Mourinho said that he'd spoken to the players about everybody having to take more individual responsibility, so Lloris as captain had a right to be angry with Son.

In these circumstances I think Mourinho has every reason to be pleased about getting a reaction to the defeat to Sheff Utd and his teamtalk.

The media make too much out of this stuff.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The ref had blown for half-time, the players made up before the second half and Mourinho said that he'd spoken to the players about everybody having to take more individual responsibility, so Lloris as captain had a right to be angry with Son.

In these circumstances I think Mourinho has every reason to be pleased about getting a reaction to the defeat to Sheff Utd and his teamtalk.

The media make too much out of this stuff.

Yeah this. If the game had finished 4-4, a minor scuffle at half time in the tunnel would have barely been a footnote.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here