Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Videos piling in of drunken twatts scrapping on first weekend of pubs opening

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Not really that surprising though.

Plenty of thickos that will just take the news that the government have eased the lockdown, as a statement that it's ok to be a dickhead again.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
#prayforppfswank

wipes.jpg

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Is this really news? Satellite channels are full of such programmes going back to the 90s. BC...

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
so we are all agreeing that society in general is ****ed and that the average bloke in the street is a whopping idiot...??

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
considering the media were itching to be all over anything anti social especially with their super saturday hype. The amount of anti social behavior for the population was literally f k all.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
considering the media were itching to be all over anything anti social especially with their super saturday hype. The amount of anti social behavior for the population was literally f k all.

nah ...im talking about what's app messenger etc vids from all over UK admittedly not that many , I've got 12 on my phone but **** me dead , you'd think that after 3 months with no boozer these eeeejits would maybe have something else on their minds other than a punch up......makes me sick to be honest.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
nah ...im talking about what's app messenger etc vids from all over UK admittedly not that many , I've got 12 on my phone but **** me dead , you'd think that after 3 months with no boozer these eeeejits would maybe have something else on their minds other than a punch up......makes me sick to be honest.

sidders, I'd hazard a guess that on an average summer (doesn't have to be) weekend (doesn't have to be) evening (doesn't have to be) in England there are a LOT more than 12 punch ups. I've seen more than 12 in one pub in one night. :censored: :p

I bet the rozzers would be happy with 1200 "incidents" as it would still be way lower then the norm.

so we are all agreeing that society in general is ****ed and that the average bloke in the street is a whopping idiot...??

Yes. These halfwits voted for Brexit, Johnson and/or put Corbyn in charge of Labour. Or didn't vote.

The incredible lack of any kind of intelligence in the majority of people is quite stunning, especially when you take a step back and think about the turkeys voting for Christmas.

But you should know that mate, you knock about with Aussie blokes. :lolol: :hilton:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here