Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Graham Potter is doing something very special.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20200705-193529_Gallery.jpg

It would be harsh on Brighton's previous manager Chris Hughton, who worked miracles with a small side and took them as far as anyone could reasonably expect, but this was clearly the thinking when Brighton's management shocked the footballing world by sacking him and replacing him with Graham Potter - they gambled on more than what could be reasonably expected.

Potter is a man who Brighton have trusted to fix their dodgy ceiling, and after some question marks at the beginning, the former Östersunds FK man has shown that he is no cowboy builder.

More.......

A reasonable piece on our man from Solihull :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I hope it's flapjacks - I loves me some flapjacks.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Has he finally finished the script for the Christmas panto?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Who is this Lewis Cook that he speaks off? I think a few people have noticed the mistake:lol:
Interesting article none the less.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Great article: But what Brighton supremos were perhaps wary of is that, having taken the time to install a recruitment structure, headed by Technical Director Dan Ashworth, which targeted technically-gifted gems like Yves Bissouma and Alexis Mac Allister, Hughton was not the man to get the best out of these invesments.

Does anyone know where I can see last seasons table/results (can't recall the website that does this) - I suspect the second half of last season was abysmal. TB looked at that and felt that he couldn't risk another season with Chris.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
FFS. What absolute crock of shitery journalism - and the reason why Lewis (****ing) DUNK probably needs to move on to a Top Six club when the author cannot even get the club captain's and best player's name right. AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I like the way the writer uses the floor and ceiling analogy, for me that's just about perfect.

There wasn't much wrong with the floor.
The floor was in good nick.
The next tenant would be incredibly grateful the floor was sound.

But jeeez - don't look up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here