Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Middlesbrough

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Dropping into L1 would be the biggest tragedy for Teesside since the death of Gaston Ramirez in that horror challenge from Dale Stephens. Wait, what ...?

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Technically, they're not in the bottom three because of Wigan's 12 point deduction.

Luton vs Barnsley is a huge game this week, whoever wins that has the best chance of relegating Middlesbrough. All the very best of luck to Nathan Jones, but I suspect Barnsley are the best hope of catching Boro. They do still play Nottingham Forest, Leeds and Brentford though. I think it's very unlikely Boro will drop but it doesn't stop you hoping.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
As an aside from all the usual stuff on here, nice to see Borough drop into the relegation zone. Oh how things have changed since 7th May 2016.

Just think they can have a massive NE derby with the Sunderland in the 3rd Division with hopefully the #twats down the road ****ing it up too.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
One of few clubs in top 2 divisions like Albion and owned by a supporter who has put millions in

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The only problem is that if Wigan do get 12 points deducted it may save Middlesbrough

Two things though. If the EFL impose the deduction, they are seemingly facilitating someone winning big in the Asian betting market. It's an engineered situation.

Secondly, with the deduction Wigan will be 6 pts from Borough. Wigan's five are QPR at home, Barnsley away and Hull at home Chalrton away and fulham at home. Borough have Millwall away, Bristol at home, Reading at away, Cardiff Home and Wednesday away. Wigan have four winnable matches and Borough, with their form. none!

We can but hope.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I sometimes wonder how the following season would’ve played out if we’d won that game. Did Mike Dean and ‘Boro do us a favour by delaying our promotion by a year?

Yes, absolutely. They didn’t know that though, a fair % of their fans are an utter bunch of ****s. Hope they go down....and then down again. Scum.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I will always remember that game in 2016 and their shythead fans.

Loving seeing them in their current position. C*#t of a club.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Two things though. If the EFL impose the deduction, they are seemingly facilitating someone winning big in the Asian betting market. It's an engineered situation.

Secondly, with the deduction Wigan will be 6 pts from Borough. Wigan's five are QPR at home, Barnsley away and Hull at home Chalrton away and fulham at home. Borough have Millwall away, Bristol at home, Reading at away, Cardiff Home and Wednesday away. Wigan have four winnable matches and Borough, with their form. none!

We can but hope.

On the Sunday Supplement this morning they said the 12 point deduction can be applied to next season. Doesn’t that quash the rumour about the bet ?

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
tenor (3).gif

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Has anyone still got the Gaston Ramierz Shinpad foundation video? Think it got wiped off many platforms, but remember the humour on such a bad day. Was a long drive home.........

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here