Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gatherings of up to 30 people ?

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Just been browsing Twitter and this tweet came up, looks like the guy is taking the government to court, and due to this they changed the coronavirus legislation on Friday.

In this legislation it apparently mentions you can now have a gathering of up to 30 people, true or BS ?
If true why hasn’t this made the press ?

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2020/684/pdfs/uksi_20200684_en.pdf

C01957BD-5C48-43E5-8212-B183E5F5F034.png

6DEEF664-9A2B-432B-8369-5F5093D11BC1.png

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
they were talking of the 30 people restriction last week. that chap seems liek a bit of a CJTC, banging about no legal basis for masks, Leicester lockdown. or may be we should all listen to him and be more like US?

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
they were talking of the 30 people restriction last week. that chap seems liek a bit of a CJTC, banging about no legal basis for masks, Leicester lockdown. or may be we should all listen to him and be more like US?

Yep I agree, sounds a proper bellend, but if what he says is correct it means my Gundog group can finally meet for some group training!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The 30 people guide is still governed by the two household rule. Some houses are HMOs with a lot of people living in them.

And this guy is taking the government to court ? :ffsparr:

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
The 30 people guide is still governed by the two household rule. Some houses are HMOs with a lot of people living in them.

And this guy is taking the government to court ? :ffsparr:

I can’t actually see the two household rule at all in this new legislation, and yeah the guys an idiot, apparently there was crowdfunding to allow him to ask for a judicial review and then the government made these changes and of course everyone is patting the guy on the back saying it was all due to his court case.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I can’t actually see the two household rule at all in this new legislation, and yeah the guys an idiot, apparently there was crowdfunding to allow him to ask for a judicial review and then the government made these changes and of course everyone is patting the guy on the back saying it was all due to his court case.

Here are the government pages:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...3AKI1eF67Km3R3zvrQKxJFlnMg3uWtq9LduVxCELc3tiU

The new legislation appears to update but not revoke parts of the original legislation. It can be confusing, and an opportunity for that angry chap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here