Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Generation Easyjet: Your Top Three Destinations Please (RyanArians Need Not Post)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Face it. We all love Easyjet. We've all seen some amazing places we'd never otherwise has seen and experienced stuff we'd never otherwise have experienced. Love 'em to bits.

But what's YOUR Top Three?

For me it's...

1. Roveniemi

F*ck me. Fifty quid return. Minus 27 on arrival. The weather does stuff you've never seen it do before. So cold that Easyjet plane couldn't land to take us home again

2. Tromso

Best take a packed lunch and a big bottle of spirits because a beer will cost you the best part of a tenner and you won't get much change out of £25:for a plate of chips and locally caught cod. But - my GOD! - the whale watching boat trip will live with you forever

3. Innsbruck

Sweet little place. About a mile out of town in every direction, the Alps go VERTICALLY UPWARDS. Time it right, you could step outside the door of your hotel and about an hour later, courtesy of one funicular and two cable cars, you are on what feels like the snowy roof of the world.

Easyjet :bowdown:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Excellent, I have missed these look at me and where I’ve been /am going on holiday threads :lolol:

Although I have booked LOADS of Easyjet flights and rate them as an airline I have never actually flown Easyjet. Those BA and VS air miles tickets have kept me flying with them!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Our easyJet flights cost significantly more, being for 4 and bound by school holidays, but still good value:

1. (Jointly) Salzburg and Klagenfurt, for amazing ski holidays in Styria, Austria.

2. Innsbruck, ditto, but in the Tirol, Arlberg and Vorarlberg.

3. Montpellier, into the heart of Lanquedoc, or a short car or TGV journey to NE Catalonia. Avoiding rip off flights to Gerona and Barcelona in summer school holidays.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
face it. We all love easyjet. We've all seen some amazing places we'd never otherwise has seen and experienced stuff we'd never otherwise have experienced. Love 'em to bits.

But what's your top three?

For me it's...

1. Roveniemi

f*ck me. Fifty quid return. Minus 27 on arrival. The weather does stuff you've never seen it do before. So cold that easyjet plane couldn't land to take us home again

2. Tromso

best take a packed lunch and a big bottle of spirits because a beer will cost you the best part of a tenner and you won't get much change out of £25:for a plate of chips and locally caught cod. But - my god! - the whale watching boat trip will live with you forever

3. Innsbruck

sweet little place. About a mile out of town in every direction, the alps go vertically upwards. Time it right, you could step outside the door of your hotel and about an hour later, courtesy of one funicular and two cable cars, you are on what feels like the snowy roof of the world.

Easyjet :bowdown:

tl dr

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Excellent, I have missed these look at me and where I’ve been /am going on holiday threads :lolol:

Although I have booked LOADS of Easyjet flights and rate them as an airline I have never actually flown Easyjet.Those BA and VS air miles tickets have kept me flying with them!

*WEIRDO ALERT* :eek:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Prague Best city in Europe

Fethiye

Krakow

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Inverness from Gatwick, what a little gem of a cheap journey.
Within an hour you can be in the Cairngorms, cruising on Loch Ness or strolling on the beach at Roseisle looking for dolphins.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
1. Bologna - usually about £60 return, an excellent destination in itself, but perfectly placed for exploring the Emillia Romagna hinterland and beyond, and the gastronomic delights therein.

2. Thessaloniki - £50 return in January this year, warm weather, Art galleries, Alexander the Great, and watching Chuba Akpom not scoring for the local team.

3. Dusseldorf - Could be any number of German destinations for an annual weekend trip with the lads for beer, bundesliga and sausage. Flight schedules are nearly always a sympathetic Friday afternoon and a gentle Monday evening return. Hamburg, Covid permitting, is next year's venue.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Inverness from Gatwick, what a little gem of a cheap journey.
Within an hour you can be in the Cairngorms, cruising on Loch Ness or strolling on the beach at Roseisle looking for dolphins.

or in the Station Hotel drinking whisky with Terry Nutkins. Well I did in 2003. Although I flew up with BA

Pickles

May 5, 2014
1. Bologna - usually about £60 return, an excellent destination in itself, but perfectly placed for exploring the Emillia Romagna hinterland and beyond, and the gastronomic delights therein.

2. Thessaloniki - £50 return in January this year, warm weather, Art galleries, Alexander the Great, and watching Chuba Akpom not scoring for the local team.

3. Dusseldorf - Could be any number of German destinations for an annual weekend trip with the lads for beer, bundesliga and sausage. Flight schedules are nearly always a sympathetic Friday afternoon and a gentle Monday evening return. Hamburg, Covid permitting, is next year's venue.

Spot on Chef.

I did Hamburg a few months ago, the last game there before lockdown.

We went Friday at 08.00, returning on the Tuesday, flight departing at 19.00 h.

Great city, great people, and all for £120 return. Defo going again next year.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

Spot on, the only squeesy flight I've ever done . . . . went here. https://hombre.it/en but as much for here. . . https://www.paninimotormuseum.it/ and drove a few cars round here . . .https://www.visitmodena.it/english/...car-and-motorcycle-tracks/autodromo-di-modena

Not the worst business trip I've ever had. The food in the region is exquisite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here