[Albion] Sweet Caroline

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1279737722580672518[/tweet]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Love this! Glad that tradition is still going and team spirit looks goooooood. Duffy looks well happy!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lamptey next to Duffy...

...ah bless.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Is that Norwich away changing room.......that is shit !

Is it at Norwich though? there is a lot of Brighton badges adorned everywhere. Looks more like Lancing to me. Maybe it's the Amex and we are celebrating keeping the score below 3 v United.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Is that Norwich away changing room.......that is shit !

It's not the away dressing room. The away dressing room at Carrow Road is too small to enable social distancing, so it appears they are using another larger room at the stadium. Liverpool had to change in some portacabins when they played Everton a couple a weeks ago as the dressing rooms at Everton are too small as well.

You can see on the link below how small the away dressing room is (both before and after it was redecorated)

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/norwic...eep-pink-carrow-road-changing-rooms-1-6236394

Is it at Norwich though? there is a lot of Brighton badges adorned everywhere. Looks more like Lancing to me. Maybe it's the Amex and we are celebrating keeping the score below 3 v United.

Everything with a Brighton badge on it looks like it's portable equipment so would have been brought up with the squad.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m sure it’s temporary Covid dressing rooms no?

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
It's not the away dressing room. The away dressing room at Carrow Road is too small to enable social distancing, so it appears they are using another larger room at the stadium. Liverpool had to change in some portacabins when they played Everton a couple a weeks ago as the dressing rooms at Everton are too small as well.

You can see on the link below how small the away dressing room is (both before and after it was redecorated)

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/norwic...eep-pink-carrow-road-changing-rooms-1-6236394

Everything with a Brighton badge on it looks like it's portable equipment so would have been brought up with the squad.

Aaah that makes sense :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here