Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool and Man City Up Next

el punal

Thank goodness we got those vital 3 points at Norwich which means the pressure is slightly off when we face these two monsters. That being the case I have a sneaky feeling we might get a surprise result against one of them (or both!). Maybe two draws or a very unexpected win against the Reds, who with mission accomplished, might be wearing flip flops and already on the beach. Well, one can only dream dontcha think? :drink:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As long as Liverpool beat Villa today I’ll be happy...

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I fancy a sneaky result against Liverpool more than City. The pressure is pretty much off and hopefully we'll go with a positive formation on Wednesday.

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We can sit back and watch it with no nerves, superb.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I'm reckoning 2 defeats in these games, followed by 4 points in the last 3 games and a 40 point finish.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Like to see us get at least a point from these two games. More likely v Liverpool than Man City.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Liverpool only beat us 1-0 at the Amex last time, and it took them a penalty to do so. Don't care that they won the Prem by a country mile, Man City ooze far more class and will prob give us a proper thumping - like they'll do to one hit wonders Liverpool in the chase for the title next season

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Theae two are the only teams we've played each seaso and not been able to glean a poiint from since being promoted.

Free hits, naught to lose.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
I really don't see any points coming from our next 2. In fact keeping a good GD is essential.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Quite likely two losses but I'm going to enjoy the games regardless - might opt out of NSC for a week as all the expected "sack and sell everyone!!!" shiet would increase some of my misanthropic views.

el punal

Working till 7 on Wednesday, will be passing the ground about 7:30. Do you reckon if I ask nicely they'll let me in?

Get yourself a hi-vis jacket, have FLASK COLLECTOR printed on the back, wear it and go and knock on the front door of the Amex and they’ll let you in. Easy-peasy! :drink:

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Miracle if we get a point from either game. Liverpool will have sobered up and City will be going through their Champions League routine. As has been said by various posters, to get anything from these two - they have to be properly off it and we have to play out of our skins.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Quite likely two losses but I'm going to enjoy the games regardless - might opt out of NSC for a week as all the expected "sack and sell everyone!!!" shiet would increase some of my misanthropic views.

Don't be so anti-social, bet you have a little peek if we get tonked by either Liverpool or City you won't be able to stop yourself. :wink:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Don't be so anti-social, bet you have a little peek if we get tonked by either Liverpool or City you won't be able to stop yourself. :wink:

Indeed would be difficult to stay away, might have to commit some minor offense on Tuesday, like emailing the wrong person or fume about some beloved profession.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here