Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Albion...... the summer building.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
ig fecker of a day. We are safe now but I really want to go and grab some points from out there.plenty of games to go and who knows with winnable games there are.... lets finish with a flourish. Amazing philip that would be for next season and our two forward transfers joining us

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
ig fecker of a day. We are safe now but I really want to go and grab some points from out there.plenty of games to go and who knows with winnable games there are.... lets finish with a flourish. Amazing philip that would be for next season and our two forward transfers joining us

Who is this amazing Philip that will be joining us?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Seriously ? Coutinho is coming here ?

Or are you using speech to text ? :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
LB , CM as proper or stephens not up to it + CF

minimum

defence ok ish , need goals goals goals

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Did you perchance commence at six in the morn, Q?

No I abstained to 4.... but our household is under incredible difficulty at the moment and I’m too be honest muddling through a bit old bean

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Need a new right back as Lamptey seems very over rated by some on here after just 3 average games. Has a couple of tricks and step overs and some pace but apart from that hasn’t really offered anything.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
Defence rated as fourth best alongside Chelsea for letting in goals so no problems there, will be improved even more by a Lampety type if ones available for the left side but not essential if money is tight.

Midfield needs upgrade with the ability to chip in with goals – have we scored a 25/30 yard scorcher this season that makes a 0-0 into a undeserved 1-0? Goodbye Dale and thank you for your service, particularly in guaranteeing the part of my football bet marked, “Yellow cards.”

The bit we’ve all been crying out for, a striker or two. We would be comfortable top 10 if we could convert more of the chances we create. Would like to see us try and finish as high as possible this season as the prize money (literally millions for every one position higher) so no taking the foot of the gas please or stupid "experiments" as this could be used to take a chance purchase on a top young goal scorer for the fourth striker position. The bulk of our spend being on a first choice partner for Maupey. A poor man’s Zlatan, a Murray upgrade. :albion2:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not at all, I don’t see what everyone is raving about, has looked average to me in the last 3 matches.

He didn’t look great v United to be fair - was caught out of position quite a bit - but otherwise nice fishing [emoji106] Without the hype, even his stats are very good for the other two games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here