Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Commiserations - Today's the anniversary of us losing America.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dunno what they've got to celebrate :shrug:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think it's obvious our forefathers could see what a shit show it was going to become, so were happy to put it up for adoption and let someone else deal with it.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The ******** of the world, led by the biggest arse on the planet.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I guess we should be celebrating with them, as today's the day in 1996 America singlehandedly thwarted an alien invasion:-

casse.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I think it's obvious our forefathers could see what a shit show it was going to become, so were happy to put it up for adoption and let someone else deal with it.

Yet in the 21st century we’re doing our best to copy them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It feels like a day designed for 2 Twitter feeds

@Crazzyintheusa
&
#Floridaman

Florida man.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well, I guess as an American who was excited to join this site I should probably avoid this thread. We’re not all bad, by the way.

I for one loves you guys - great country + great people + lunatics = America

I wouldn't have it any other way.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
After exporting School Proms, Halloween celebrations, America must be looking forward to when we become the 52nd State so that we can join in 4th July celebrations

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Found a game to while away the next couple of hours.

Google 'Florida Man' and your birthday (month then day for full effect) and see what you get as a present.

I got a cookie:-

A Florida man is facing a domestic battery charge after his girlfriend accused him of throwing a cookie at her.

Wade Smith, 41, was arrested Sunday in the alleged incident at his home in Zephyrhills, WFLA reported.

The victim told deputies that Smith threw a hard piece of cookie at her, hitting her in the forehead. Deputies said the woman was left with a red mark from the cookie.

"The defendant admitted to throwing the cookie at the victim without her consent," an arrest report said.

Smith was booked into the Pasco County jail where he remained in custody Monday, records showed. Attorney information wasn't available.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Well, I guess as an American who was excited to join this site I should probably avoid this thread. We’re not all bad, by the way.

Good God no all the Americans I've meet have been really friendly normal humans, every County has its nutters sadly yours is currently in the White House

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Google 'Florida Man' and your birthday (month then day for full effect) and see what you get as a present.

A Florida man is facing a domestic battery charge after his girlfriend accused him of throwing a cookie at her.

Wade Smith, 41, was arrested Sunday in the alleged incident at his home in Zephyrhills, WFLA reported.

The victim told deputies that Smith threw a hard piece of cookie at her, hitting her in the forehead. Deputies said the woman was left with a red mark from the cookie.

"The defendant admitted to throwing the cookie at the victim without her consent," an arrest report said.

Smith was booked into the Pasco County jail where he remained in custody Monday, records showed. Attorney information wasn't available.

Don't the American's have a " Right to Bear Cookie's " Amendment ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

" Excited to Join this Site " ? cripes ! you are in for some big disappointments here :smile:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Yes, it appears the natives were/are decent people at least.

A tragedy still unfolding.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Yet in the 21st century we’re doing our best to copy them.

You only have to look at the amount of 'guesses' on this thread already. No one seems to suppose anymore it seems.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

I got an Iguana....

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — A Florida man called 911 after going to the bathroom and finding a bright green iguana swimming in his toilet.

Fort Lauderdale Battalion Chief Stephan Gollan tells the Miami Herald the man "freaked out and didn't know what to do."

He says firefighter Jeff Kurus put on a sterile glove, reached in and grabbed the iguana. He took it outside and released it into the wild.

Gollan says the department "is the end-all-be-all" when it comes to unique calls.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here