Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Fuzzball - Can you help?!?

Felicity Beckett

Jul 3, 2020
My lovely daughter Emily lost her fuzzball, Puffy, over a year ago and is still completely heartbroken, the club no longer sells them. Does anyone have access to a fuzzball that they would be happy to sell to us? I can't put a photo but it is a round teddy type thing with black eyes and ears, a smily face in the albion colours. Many thanks all for your help!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Should perhaps be on the Big Board, where it is more likely to be read than here. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION]

If moved, we may have our first Gold Bear-Pit/Other Place thread.

Good luck with your search, OP.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
:bounce:

I'm disappointed in you, NSC folk. Bitterly disappointed.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
fuzzball.jpg

Like THIS, but BLUE, presumably?

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Come home Kemmy , all is forgiven .

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
My lovely daughter Emily lost her fuzzball, Puffy, over a year ago and is still completely heartbroken, the club no longer sells them. Does anyone have access to a fuzzball that they would be happy to sell to us? I can't put a photo but it is a round teddy type thing with black eyes and ears, a smily face in the albion colours. Many thanks all for your help!

I hate/love stuff like this, so I'm on a massive chase now... is there some email adress to contact you if I find a new Puffy?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I am guessing it is a modern version of this? Mine is very much not available as it was given to me by Terry Connor at a Christmas Party but is this the kind of thing?

fuzzball.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here